Official Wine & Dine 2018

I love the shirts! The two course challenge is probably my least favorite. Happy to see some color, and love the "vintage" look of the images (especially Mickey!).

Headed down tomorrow morning - looking forward to seeing expo updates!

Just caught up on this thread, and I really like the shirts! I wear my rD shirts to coach 100 Mile Club at my youngest’s school, and these colors are fun. Looking forward to hitting the expo this morning and really hoping the rain/thunderstorms hold off during the races. :-)

kdE8vR5.jpg

I like the shirts, I don't have any in those colors that I can think of and I've always ordered the same size and never had an issue. :confused3

Safe travels to everyone today! My mom and I are hitting the road as soon as she gets off work this afternoon!

Safe travels everyone! i still have 2 more days of work to get through. :eek:
Same, ugh!

I won't be at the expo until Saturday morning/early afternoon. Hoping the half "I Did It" shirts and magnets are still left - I've seen posts on FB about people hoping items aren't sold out after today! Jeez, is it really that bad?

They usually let people in about 30 minutes early on weekends when there isn’t early access.

Hydrate hydrate hydrate!

Welcome to Florida where our weather changes it’s mind a lot.
I've got my bottle and been trying to drink more than usual this week. I always try and remember that you can't cram hydration.

Sure if you want the easy way. You could also run along the side of the course yelling "Marco!" every 15 seconds hoping you get at strong "Polo" back from your runner.

I thought they opened at 10? Did they do cheer squad early access if so god I hope it’s not too crazy and things aren’t already sold out by 1130
I think I've gotten in early for at least bib pickup many times.

I've got my bottle and been trying to drink more than usual this week. I always try and remember that you can't cram hydration.

I mostly only drink water anyway but the increased trips to the bathroom have told me I'm hydrated :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter