Offsite accommodations for 4 adults & 2 children

eeyoreali

Mouseketeer
Hi! I've been looking into offsite accommodations through Homeaway. I've found plenty of places through there to stay at, but I'd like to know what type of Hotels (other than Wyndham Bonnet Creek) offer 2 bedroom suites or larger? I'm trying to figure out all our options.

It'll be my parents, my husband, myself, and our 2 children (who will be 9 & 6). If we stay offsite, we'll be renting a large SUV so I know I'll have to factor that in to cost as well as fees for parking at the parks.

Hi! I've been looking into offsite accommodations through Homeaway. I've found plenty of places through there to stay at, but I'd like to know what type of Hotels (other than Wyndham Bonnet Creek) offer 2 bedroom suites or larger? I'm trying to figure out all our options.

It'll be my parents, my husband, myself, and our 2 children (who will be 9 & 6). If we stay offsite, we'll be renting a large SUV so I know I'll have to factor that in to cost as well as fees for parking at the parks.
Are you looking strictly for hotels or timeshare-type units, as well? For hotels, Doubletree Suites at DS has two-bedroom units, as does Hilton LBV at DS. I know there are Residence Inns nearby that have two-bedroom suites, and I would suspect Homewood Suites does as well.
If you are also including timeshare-type resorts, there are many, many which have two bedrooms. We booked a stay at Summer Bay thru TripBeat in a two bedroom that sleeps eight for $400 for a week!

StayBridge Suites just outside Disney Springs has two bedroom suites with living room and kitchen space, and free breakfast. Renovated a few years ago. We really enjoyed the stay there.

We are staying offsite in January 2019, check out Windsor hills there are townhouses and condos. I found our condo on Vrbo -home away, and we are paying $1000 for a week!
No free breakfasts but full kitchen and laundry in room, there is also a Walmart really close

Marriot Grande Vista is close to all, Bahama Bay Resort is about 10 min drive, Liki Tiki village same 10 min. I been on all 3 and the best for the price and quality is Bahama Bay.

Are you looking strictly for hotels or timeshare-type units, as well? For hotels, Doubletree Suites at DS has two-bedroom units, as does Hilton LBV at DS. I know there are Residence Inns nearby that have two-bedroom suites, and I would suspect Homewood Suites does as well.
If you are also including timeshare-type resorts, there are many, many which have two bedrooms. We booked a stay at Summer Bay thru TripBeat in a two bedroom that sleeps eight for $400 for a week!

I’m looking at all options. I’ve looked at some of the timeshare style resorts, mostly what I’ve seen on Homeaway. What I’m trying to find out is hotel options that have 2 bedroom or more. We want the privacy for sleeping for everyone.

We are staying offsite in January 2019, check out Windsor hills there are townhouses and condos. I found our condo on Vrbo -home away, and we are paying $1000 for a week!
No free breakfasts but full kitchen and laundry in room, there is also a Walmart really close

I’ve found a lot of nice places at Windsor Hills. The water park there would be a plus for my kids.

We stayed in a townhouse in Encantada Resort a few times now. Rates are around the $100 mark (time of year depending) and it was 4 bedroom (two master suites) so worked for us (family of 4) plus my parents. Had a kitchen, own pool, resort pools & hottubs. About 15 minutes from Disney...found on vrbo.

I’m looking at all options. I’ve looked at some of the timeshare style resorts, mostly what I’ve seen on Homeaway. What I’m trying to find out is hotel options that have 2 bedroom or more. We want the privacy for sleeping for everyone.
Is there a reason you want a hotel and not a timeshare resort? Some, not all, but some of the timeshares have all the amenities of a hotel, for much less cost. And, more space while maintaining the privacy. You can usually find better prices than Homeaway on other sites.

Is there a reason you want a hotel and not a timeshare resort? Some, not all, but some of the timeshares have all the amenities of a hotel, for much less cost. And, more space while maintaining the privacy. You can usually find better prices than Homeaway on other sites.

I'm trying to look at all options offsite (hotel, timeshare, house, etc) to see what the options are. I was hoping to get other people's knowledge & opinions on hotel style places that I may not be familiar with.

I'm trying to look at all options offsite (hotel, timeshare, house, etc) to see what the options are. I was hoping to get other people's knowledge & opinions on hotel style places that I may not be familiar with.
Ah, I see. We stayed at WBC last year. I love the space of a timeshare. My kids are a teenager and an adult, so it makes sense for us. But, we did plenty of on-site stays when they were little. Now, the only way I think I'd stay on site is in a DVC.

We've had great experiences at both Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms. Have booked through VRBO and directly through owners. Many 2+ bedroom options and a lot of inventory so you can typically find a nice place at a reasonable rate. We love staying on-property as well, but the stays for our larger family are much more affordable at WH or WP.

It would be about $700 to rent a van from enterprise if flying down (depending on the time of year), but we usually rent a place to stay from someone at Windsor Hills. MUCH cheaper than resorts, can fit all 7 of my family members in our own rooms and has a kitchen and separate bathrooms. You can get free quotes from home/condo/townhouse owners here: http://windsorhillsrent.com/

Another vote for Windsor Hills! We had a great time in a house we rented for the week last spring break. We were nervous to stay offsite for the first time as we really like the Disney "bubble" but the kids loved having our own pool and it is so close to all things Disney.

There are several Marriott timeshare resorts that offer 2 and some 3 BR villas (Cypress Harbor, Harbour Lake, Imperial Palms, etc). On our last trip, we stayed at the Marriott Lakeshore Reserve, in a 3 BR. It was very nice - I would love to stay there again. My mom and her significant other stayed in the master bedroom on the ground floor, which had its own bathroom. We stayed in the master suite on the 2nd floor and our 3 kids also had their bedroom (with bathroom) on the second floor, so we all had our privacy. The property had a beautiful pool with waterslides and lazy river. We could also use the pools at the JW Marriott and Ritz, which are on the same property. I've also been eyeing the new Grove Resort, for a future stay, which also offers 2 and 3 BRs and has a water park.

Another vote here for Windsor Hills. We visit several times per year and love the community. The proximity to the parks and restaurants is way too convenient to consider an onsite stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter