Ohana or Steakhouse 71

Nicole157

DVC Princess
Hi! I’ve read some not so great reviews of Ohana lately (particularly rushing guests).
We used to love it there, I’m so afraid of being disappointed. I was also interested in trying Steakhouse 71.
Anyone experienced either lately? Which is a better choice given current world?

Our recent experiences with 'Ohana have also been less than stellar - and this was a must-do for us for many years. We're looking forward to trying SH71, but have no first-hand knowledge to offer you. If it were us, we'd try the new experience instead of 'Ohana right now.

Same for us with Ohana, always on the must go list. Something is telling me to try something new this time.
My daughter may be sad though. The shrimp alone were worth it for her!!

We ate at both last week. Hands down Steakhouse 71. We ate both breakfast and lunch at Steakhouse and loved both. Service and food were exceptional.

O'Hana, though we wanted to love it, was great until we got to the entrees. If we had stopped at the noodles, chicken wings/drums and potstickers it would have been awesome. I'd skip it as it is overrated IMO.

I really want to do Steakhouse 71 for lunch, and Ohana for breakfast. Hoping to get reservations!

Ohana is good for breakfast, but Steakhouse 71 is running in the top choice for customers in the breakfast category. When it comes to dinner and selecting Ohana or Steakhouse 71, I would confidently select Steakhouse 71 for food quality. Last week we were not rushed at either place with the service at each was attentive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter