O'Hana's character breakfast?

GADISNEYGIRL

<font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple
Someone fill me in on this meal. How's the food? What characters are there? Planning to try it in December, and wanted a heads up. Thanks!

I went in January and for some reason I can't remember who was there, but the food.........ohhh the food!!! The food rocked!! It's my favorite of all the character breakfasts!

We were there in August and had Mickey, Goofy, Chip, and Dale. The food is served family style, so you will have a skillet at your table. There is pineapple danish, fruit, mickey waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and gravy. Every half hour, the characters lead the kids around the restaurant in a little parade. I thought this character meal was just okay. I liked family style since you didn't have to leave your table, but the selection is much more limited than a buffet. The characters only came around once and only stayed around long enough for a picture. I prefer 1900 Park Fare in terms of food and character interaction.

We've done this one several times.

We really like the family style. The food is always good and hot - and if the variety is more limited, we don't mind - its the stuff we'd choose off a buffet.

Normally we get great character interaction (Mickey Goofy Chip and Dale), with the characters coming around several times.

Last time was horrible however. They sat us quite late (even though we were there early). Mickey was seated outside so the kids had to wait in line (if I wanted to wait in line, I wouldn't book a character breakfast), the restaurant had gotten done with breakfast halfway through our meal and the characters left long before we were done. Our son lost his ballcap in the restaurant, and the staff was completely unhelpful in finding it - it turned out to be behind the bar (they had us calling lost and found, the front desk, everything but checking in the spot they stick things!).

Since we normally have great luck here, and others have not reported anything as bad, I think we had "just one of those days." But I'll never book "last possible" breakfast again.

this was one of our favorite meals! character interaction was excellent! parade was a great surprise! food satisfied quite nicely as well! (felt a little guilty chomping mickey's ears off as he was sitting next to me, but i got over it... those waffles are DELISH!)

Although we didn't 'dislike' this breakfast, our favorite 'taste-wise' is Crystal Palace.

However, we still had a blast at O'hana's. I can't even remember the food very well, just that DD and I got up and danced around the room w/Goofy and the others!:p It was such an unexpected pleasant surprise (typical Disney). I'd do this breakfast again in a heartbeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter