OK all you experts here my Sept 24-26 ressies

jeleadams

Mouseketeer
We're going on a short trip for my kids birthdays. Not really interested in Character meals, did all that in Jan. We wanted to try some new places

24th AK and Epcot
B- Bomas
D- Les Chefs de Frances

25th MGM
B-Whispering Canyons
L-Sci Fi
D-The Brown Derby

26th MK
B- Kona Cafe
L-The Plaza
D-California Grill (during fireworks)

Sorry to rob your post, but I wanted to ask you what char. meals you liked? Thanks so much
Amber

How old are your kids? If this is a quick trip for their birthdays, are they going to enjoy the more formal dinner places, such as Brown Derby and California Grill?

Any particular reason for the Plaza? I would maybe think of somewhere more fun. Even Casey's!

Otherwise, great choices. ::yes::

Last trip we did
Norway Princess Breakfast it was VERY great and the character interaction was good

Chef Mickey's for Breakfast The character interation was great the food was very good for buffet food

Cinderella's Breakfast the experience was neat the good was alright and the character interaction was better at the other places, but would do it again just for the atmosphere

Donald's Breakfast food was better at CM's and I was wrong about the characters at Cindy's this was the worst

Liberty Tree Tavern The food was VERY GOOD!! And the Characters were great here also

My kids are pretty used to eating at nice resturants, they honestly would probably prefer them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter