OK, I've got the ticker....Poly in August!!!

Chicago Mo said:
Do you think she will do a TR??? because if i get one more "mo the PP has the pictures" imma gonna SCREAM! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

love ya

mean it.

Yes, Suzie does a fantastic job on her trip reports. I have learned so much from her's

Aww bummer on the dinner! You deserve the break! But who cares bc your practically on your way to Disney!!! Eeeeeep! We still have 4 more days and I'm dying over here... Longest week of my life!!!

Yeah, they all went on the cruise without me and had a good time. I didn't care...I was packing for Disney!

Suzie - Midori and I wish you a Super Magical Disney Trip.

Thanks Bob! It was great!

Safe travels to you, my friend. And I'll see you on Monday night!

Thanks Kathy! It was so great meeting you and Mark!

BUMMER on the cruise!!!

like you are going to get AN-E-THANG done at work today...

I will be mind blown on your amazing camera picures.. I DON'T CARE they are pictures of you and your awesome trip!!!!

oh and i want pictures of Dis meets too please... :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!

I did have a wonderful trip and I hope I didn't bother you too much with pics and texts! Wish you could've been there too!

Good Morning Everyone

DD (Midori) started school Monday the 12th. WOW!! hard to get back into it again. DD volleyball starts next week, School Fall Festival coming up soon and need to start planning Midori's 14th Birthday Party... Basketball will start mid-December. Before we know it, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas.

Then it will be time to make ADR's for the up coming Disney trip...

My little guy started school this week.....1st grade. It was still hard for me to leave him there...I thought that would be all done and over with after kindergarten, but I still got all teary eyed the first day.

You are making ADRs for the next trip already? i saw that you are staying at Beach Club in 2014...when are you going?? And just you and Midori this time?

Suzi - I know you will have a great trip. Enjoy this magical time with Bradley. Safe travels.

Thanks, we had a blast.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! You leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D~

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is DISNEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels to you!!! And I will see you in a few days!!! <3

D~ <---- Who would love to be texted some live updates. :)

We had such a great trip. So glad I got to meet up with you and the girls as much as we did!

Safe travels to you Suzi. Have an awesomely wonderful trip!!! :cool1::yay:

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. You are planning to write a TR, right? ;)

Of course I am....see below!

It's here!!!!! Safe travels! See you soon ;)

I wish we had met up....I did meet a couple new people, but we just didn't have time for any big meets. Hope you enjoyed your trip too!

she is posting amazing pictures so far. doesn't help i am a total stalker on her and Kathy...

Just wait D~ your next!!! ha h aha ha ha:thumbsup2

Stalker!

Can't wait... LOL

I hope you had a great first day Suzi!!!

D~

We did! You did too :)

Do you think she will do a TR??? because if i get one more "mo the PP has the pictures" imma gonna SCREAM! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

love ya

mean it.

I am....I am....see below

Yes, Suzie does a fantastic job on her trip reports. I have learned so much from her's

Awww...thanks Bob!

Okay, here is the link. Come visit me and hear all about our trip!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49434310

Did it work?? I am so bad at this posting links thing.

WELLLLLLL - Ms. Suzie finally woke up...:lmao:

We are going July 13th through the 21st - Already put the deposit down since BC and YC sell out so quickly. But things may change, Midori wants to go on a Cruise.. She is trying to talk me into doing a Cruise and Disney next July. Disney July 13th - 21st and Cruise July 27th - Aug 2nd.

Lucy is going back next year with us. She is HOOKED... Lucy asked why we never invited her before? and stated she could have been having fun every year with Midori since we started going to Disney.

Well - I looked at her and had no answer. :confused3 I did ask her parents many times and they just said not right now, "We will take her to Disney" then they divorced. Glad Lucy was able to go this past July...:banana:

RHMH said:
WELLLLLLL - Ms. Suzie finally woke up...:lmao:

We are going July 13th through the 21st - Already put the deposit down since BC and YC sell out so quickly. But things may change, Midori wants to go on a Cruise.. She is trying to talk me into doing a Cruise and Disney next July. Disney July 13th - 21st and Cruise July 27th - Aug 2nd.

Lucy is going back next year with us. She is HOOKED... Lucy asked why we never invited her before? and stated she could have been having fun every year with Midori since we started going to Disney.

Well - I looked at her and had no answer. :confused3 I did ask her parents many times and they just said not right now, "We will take her to Disney" then they divorced. Glad Lucy was able to go this past July...:banana:

Awww...I'm so glad Lucy had such a good time :) It's always fun to get someone new hooked on the obsession!

A Disney cruise? Or another line? I love cruising. I've been on just 3 cruises in my life, but there will be more in my future. In fact, we are skipping Disney in 2014 and possibly 2015 to take a cruise instead.

I would love to do a Disney cruise, but they are just WAY WAY more expensive. And we just love Celebrity and Holland America. So we will probably stick with them.

Come on over and read along with the Trip Report. Should get another update in today I hope.

solana131 said:
Awww...I'm so glad Lucy had such a good time :) It's always fun to get someone new hooked on the obsession!

A Disney cruise? Or another line? I love cruising. I've been on just 3 cruises in my life, but there will be more in my future. In fact, we are skipping Disney in 2014 and possibly 2015 to take a cruise instead.

I would love to do a Disney cruise, but they are just WAY WAY more expensive. And we just love Celebrity and Holland America. So we will probably stick with them.

Come on over and read along with the Trip Report. Should get another update in today I hope.

Suzie - your right Disney Cruises are very expensive. Midori is looking into Royal Caribbean departing out of Galveston. Ok - I will get over to you trip thread.:-)

Suzie - your right Disney Cruises are very expensive. Midori is looking into Royal Caribbean departing out of Galveston. Ok - I will get over to you trip thread.:-)

We did Royal Caribbean for our honeymoon and it was a gorgeous ship. I hated how they organized their shore excursions, but the rest of the trip was amazing. The food...the ship...the entertainment was all super. I did think they needed to do something about their excursions. Celebrity had everyone meet on a public space on the ship then leave together as a group, each tour met at a different spot and left together. Royal Carib got everyone out on the docks for all the excursions at once then you had to figure out which group was yours and get to them through the sea of people before they took off. It was hectic to say the least. But that was back in 2002...they might have changed this by now. I wouldn't hesitate to book on Royal again because of it...just something to be aware of when planning :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter