OK, I've got the ticker....Poly in August!!!

Hi Bob :) I will check it out later. I am in a class this week from 9-5 + 2hrs each way driving...so I'm a little short on DIS time.

I hope you had fun...I know you did :) Can't wait to check it out!

I love the flipflop pins! One of my favorite things are flip flops. I'd have lots of pairs if I could wear them. When we moved my youngest dd to college I counted 18 pairs of flipflops in her hoe box!!

Hahahah....thanks, I love my flip flops. And I thought it would be appropriate to make my first pin be summer related since I will be tradign for the first time in the summer.

Love the pin! I just bought one at the Disney store yesterday and when I got home it wasn't in the bag :( talk about sad...I haven't checked the car yet, hoping it fell out....

What? You can get pins at your Disney store?? They told me you can only get them at Disney or online. I drove 2 hrs to my closest Disney store just for that purpose and they don't sell them. :confused3 Even the store at the Mall of America didn't have any. *jealous*

Also, I am down for Dis meet at MK on 21st :) just need a time and meeting spot, that works out bc I plan to be there that day!

Well, I will PM you my cell number and we can text eachother that day. I hate setting up a time and place before hand, I just don't know where we will be exactly.

Suzi, I love the flip flop pins...adorable.

I'm not into the pin trading or the Vinylmation at all (personally, I think they are hideous), but I know a lot of people love it. Bradey will decide if it is for him or not.

Thanks Kathy. I'm not sure how much we will get into the pin trading either, but I just fell in love with those pins :cloud9:

Not sure ow I missed this, but the. Msic video is where you video tpe your group inning. Song in different parts of the park and piece it together to be a video of the song and your Disney trip memories.

Getting so close! But I wish it was a few weeks away :(

Thanks...not sure I could figure that out though :sad2:

Good Morning To All

We are back from our annual Disneyworld vacation, here is the link to our trip report and at the bottom of the page will be the You Tube link to view our video's.

Thanks

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3143083

I'm there....great start :thumbsup2

It's Friday and hopefully you have finished your class. Did you have to come to Boston or were you still in ME?

Hope you have a great weekend. Your trip is getting very close now ~ Yah

I WANNA GO WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!

promise we will do another Dis meet soon!!!

I am ready when you are! But I think...since I had to travel the farthest last time...you should all come here this time :thumbsup2 Or are we still doing the girl's trip?? Just need to figure out what time works for everyone and I am ready to book it! Maybe use a bounceback offer from this summer if it is going to be within a year. I know you and D both have trips next year, so it probably won't be in 2014....just need to figure it out.

It's Friday and hopefully you have finished your class. Did you have to come to Boston or were you still in ME?

Hope you have a great weekend. Your trip is getting very close now ~ Yah

Thank you....I have finish the class. It was in Portland, ME. I am getting my Property & Casualty Personal Lines insurance license. I started working for a local insurance agency in Jan and they want me to get my license so I can do more for them. In Maine, you have to be licensed to do pretty much anything. It has been a boring 6 months there. So far, I can answer the phone and directly transfer them to an agent...not much help to them. I can't even make a simple vehicle change without a license.

This was just a class to help me get ready to pass the test. I scheduled the test for next Saturday (the 3rd). So this week I have to study study study. It's going to be interesting because unlike all the 20-somethings fresh out of college in my class...I am a mom who has to work all week, fix dinner, give baths, clean the house, etc, etc, etc....they have practice tests that I can take, but each one takes about 2 hrs. I NEVER get 2 hours to myself! So unless I stay up until midnight each night...I see this whole studying thing going right out the window. We'll see.

I am ready when you are! But I think...since I had to travel the farthest last time...you should all come here this time :thumbsup2 Or are we still doing the girl's trip?? Just need to figure out what time works for everyone and I am ready to book it! Maybe use a bounceback offer from this summer if it is going to be within a year. I know you and D both have trips next year, so it probably won't be in 2014....just need to figure it out.

I am IN - whenever we can get a good deal, even if it's just a long 4 day weekend or something. :thumbsup2 Remember - I can use my military discount too! Disney just released it again for next year... Can't remember what the discount is on value rooms - but Mods are -35% and Deluxes are -40%, so it's better than nothing. :thumbsup2

Thank you....I have finish the class. It was in Portland, ME. I am getting my Property & Casualty Personal Lines insurance license. I started working for a local insurance agency in Jan and they want me to get my license so I can do more for them. In Maine, you have to be licensed to do pretty much anything. It has been a boring 6 months there. So far, I can answer the phone and directly transfer them to an agent...not much help to them. I can't even make a simple vehicle change without a license.

This was just a class to help me get ready to pass the test. I scheduled the test for next Saturday (the 3rd). So this week I have to study study study. It's going to be interesting because unlike all the 20-somethings fresh out of college in my class...I am a mom who has to work all week, fix dinner, give baths, clean the house, etc, etc, etc....they have practice tests that I can take, but each one takes about 2 hrs. I NEVER get 2 hours to myself! So unless I stay up until midnight each night...I see this whole studying thing going right out the window. We'll see.

I am so proud of you - I just know that you will do well!!! ::yes:: And once it's over, you can live, eat, and breathe Disney again! :cool1:

D~

With just a week between the class and the test it will still be fresh and you will find the time to review during the week.

Stock brokerage is the same is it one of the Series tests? Can't remember but I think 63. In my past life I took a few of those types of tests.

I'll be thinking GOOD thoughts for you this week and then you have an awesome vacation to look forward too as a reward.

I am IN - whenever we can get a good deal, even if it's just a long 4 day weekend or something. :thumbsup2 Remember - I can use my military discount too! Disney just released it again for next year... Can't remember what the discount is on value rooms - but Mods are -35% and Deluxes are -40%, so it's better than nothing.

I am so totally in. We need to sit down and talk about it so we can decide a time. I was even looking at 4 day cruises for us....how fun would that be!

I am so proud of you - I just know that you will do well!!! ::yes:: And once it's over, you can live, eat, and breathe Disney again! :cool1:

D~

Thanks D :hug: I will let you all know.

With just a week between the class and the test it will still be fresh and you will find the time to review during the week.

Stock brokerage is the same is it one of the Series tests? Can't remember but I think 63. In my past life I took a few of those types of tests.

I'll be thinking GOOD thoughts for you this week and then you have an awesome vacation to look forward too as a reward.

Thank you! My plan is....I only work until 2pm each day, so this time of the year when I don't have to pick Bradey up from school...I can stay late at work. They have a little break room that I can go into to have some quiet time. I think I will stay an extra hour or two each night and read through my book and study. If I go home, there are a million other things I will be doing. And even though Bradey is extremely good...he will play quietly in the other room if I ask him, but I would always have an ear out for him and that would distract me. I will just stay at work and plow through it. After the test, we will all be in a better place and hopefully I can enjoy my Disney trip!

Girls trip i am IN. cruise?!?!? :cool1:
This could be better.
we can sit down and talk... IN CHICAGO! I'm in the middle!!! then Main... :)

I am so proud of you and KNOW you can and will do this. you will knock it out of the park.. So this Saturday! i will be thinking of you all day!!!

Do you know what building your going to be in yet?!

Last week must have been exhausting. Sometimes sitting in class is so boring! Plus the extra commute time. Good luck passing your test and once you have your license maybe you will "enjoy" work a little more. At least it shouldn't be so boring after that.

Your trip will be here before you know it.

Not that I was invited but I'm totally up for a DisMeet in Disney. I have a feeling a kids-free trip might be the only way I can get my Disney fix in the future. DH just doesn't feel the "need" to go to Disney as I often as I HAVE to go there. ::yes::

I know you are wicked busy but I just want to say good luck and I am thinking of you, keeping fingers and toes crossed.

All of the GIRLS trip talk is making me jealous. Go to Maine and maybe I can meet all of you somewhere:)

Have a great day!!

I passed my test! I am now officially an insurance agent! I get a good bonus in my paycheck next week....so that means I can leave the credit cards at home when we go to Disney. All my meals and souveniers will be covered by gift cards and my bonus :)

So excited for this trip!

More later...I am at lunch in my office.

Solana - way to go !!!!! Congrat's !!!!! - I want to go to lunch now.

Congratulations Suzi! I used to work in the training department of a large insurance company. We taught a 3 week course to agents so they could take and pass their tests. I know what is involved - I'm glad you were able to ace it!

Congratulations Suzi, I was so hoping it would work out for you pixiedust: what awesome news and a terrific stress reliever before a vacation Proud of you !

I passed my test! I am now officially an insurance agent! I get a good bonus in my paycheck next week....so that means I can leave the credit cards at home when we go to Disney. All my meals and souveniers will be covered by gift cards and my bonus :)

So excited for this trip!

More later...I am at lunch in my office.

:cheer2::dance3::banana:party: that's GREAT pre vacation news!!!!

I am so very proud of you - I never had a minute's worth of doubt - I knew you could do it!!!! <3

D~

Yeah Suzi. Congratulations on becoming an official insurance agent. It is nice that this means everything is paid for!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter