OK, I've got the ticker....Poly in August!!!

Suzi...

Congrats on passing the insurance exam...:cool1: That's awesome...!

Thought of you several weeks ago... Kona breakfast... I had the Macadamian Nut pancakes but I swiped some of DH's Tonga Toast -Awesome stuff...

The Poly is so relaxing... all of those water effects... It smells like water/tropics in the very best way...:cloud9:

WOW-single digits...:cool1:

Solana - way to go !!!!! Congrat's !!!!! - I want to go to lunch now.

Thank you Bob! Very excited....it has been very boring for me at work. Hopefully they give me something to do now ::yes::

Congratulations Suzi! I used to work in the training department of a large insurance company. We taught a 3 week course to agents so they could take and pass their tests. I know what is involved - I'm glad you were able to ace it!

Not so sure I aced it.....they only tell you pass or fail, not what your score is. But the whole time I just thought for sure I was failing because I was totally guessing on more than half the answers. I guess my guesses were right! Thank you!

Congratulations Suzi, I was so hoping it would work out for you what awesome news and a terrific stress reliever before a vacation Proud of you !

Thank you!

that's GREAT pre vacation news!!!!

Yes it is! Thank you!

I am so very proud of you - I never had a minute's worth of doubt - I knew you could do it!!!! <3

D~

Thanks D! I had plenty of doubt for the two of us ::yes:: But glad it's behind me now.

TOLD you you would pass! you are WICKED SMAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

No, just WICKED LUCKY :p

Congrats on passing!

And for your single digit day tomorrow.

Thank you Kathy! Very happy to have it behind me and so excited for WDW now! It's nice to not have that hanging over my head for our trip. I debated if I wanted to take it before or after ebcause if I had failed...it would've been a bad vacation, but I didn't want to be nervous about it coming up either. Turns out it was a good decision.

Did you get D's FB message about phone numbers?? Just want to make sure we catch up while we are there. I will be looking for you everywhere :wave2:

Yeah Suzi. Congratulations on becoming an official insurance agent. It is nice that this means everything is paid for!!!!

Thank you! I am very excited!

Suzi...

Congrats on passing the insurance exam... That's awesome...!

Thought of you several weeks ago... Kona breakfast... I had the Macadamian Nut pancakes but I swiped some of DH's Tonga Toast -Awesome stuff...

The Poly is so relaxing... all of those water effects... It smells like water/tropics in the very best way...

WOW-single digits...

Thanks Patricia!
I always get the Mac Pine Pan too.....yum! Can't wait! Tonga Toast is too sweet for me. It's weird because I like sweet and I love bananas...but it was just too much for me. Much rather have my Mickey waffles and Mac Pine Pan :goodvibes

I just read that you are leaving next weekend and thought I have been sorely lacking in my DIS conversations lately.

So......................................................

CONGRATULATIONS on passing the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a GREAT vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jane

You leave on Sat-ur-day, Sat-ur-day, Sat-ur-day!!!! That's, like, 4 days from NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WHOOT, WHOOT, WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D~ <--- Who expects live updates and texts until I arrive... :coffee:

jkfandel said:
I just read that you are leaving next weekend and thought I have been sorely lacking in my DIS conversations lately.

So......................................................

CONGRATULATIONS on passing the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a GREAT vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jane

Thank you! Very excited for both...but honestly, a little more excited about the trip than the license :)

I expect:
Live texts
facebook updates
apparently PHONE pictures! i am SOOOOOOO stalking all of you!!!

:cheer2:

Love you..................

Mean it.....................

I expect:
Live texts
facebook updates
apparently PHONE pictures! i am SOOOOOOO stalking all of you!!!

:cheer2:

Love you..................

Mean it.....................

You asked for it....you are going to be so in awe of my wonderful quality phone pictures ::yes:: You would be surprised what this el-cheapo StraightTalk phone can do.

My goodness this has been the day from He-l-l here at work today. The company is having a "appreciation day" this afternoon. They have rented a boat for a cruise around a lake for us. I was totally planning on going, but I just have too much to do tonight. I still have to finish packing, get groceries for hubby, make hubby a pasta salad. Just too much to do tonight. I am leaving right from work tomorrow, so I need to be all set tonight.

Well, they are all making me feel horrible for not going. I am pretty sure they are all joking, but still...added stress I don't need and very annoying.

*DEEP BREATH*

Okay, just make it through the next 2 hours then tomorrow's 6 hour shift and I am outta here!

:moped: I know...so totally not taking a scooter to Disney, but I just love this little guy!

You asked for it....you are going to be so in awe of my wonderful quality phone pictures ::yes:: You would be surprised what this el-cheapo StraightTalk phone can do.

My goodness this has been the day from He-l-l here at work today. The company is having a "appreciation day" this afternoon. They have rented a boat for a cruise around a lake for us. I was totally planning on going, but I just have too much to do tonight. I still have to finish packing, get groceries for hubby, make hubby a pasta salad. Just too much to do tonight. I am leaving right from work tomorrow, so I need to be all set tonight.

Well, they are all making me feel horrible for not going. I am pretty sure they are all joking, but still...added stress I don't need and very annoying.

*DEEP BREATH*

Okay, just make it through the next 2 hours then tomorrow's 6 hour shift and I am outta here!

:moped: I know...so totally not taking a scooter to Disney, but I just love this little guy!

Aww bummer on the dinner! You deserve the break! But who cares bc your practically on your way to Disney!!! Eeeeeep! We still have 4 more days and I'm dying over here... Longest week of my life!!!

*DEEP BREATH*

Suzie - Midori and I wish you a Super Magical Disney Trip. :cheer2:

BUMMER on the cruise!!! pirate:

like you are going to get AN-E-THANG done at work today... :sad2:

I will be mind blown on your amazing camera picures.. I DON'T CARE they are pictures of you and your awesome trip!!!!

oh and i want pictures of Dis meets too please... :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Good Morning Everyone

DD (Midori) started school Monday the 12th. WOW!! hard to get back into it again. DD volleyball starts next week, School Fall Festival coming up soon and need to start planning Midori's 14th Birthday Party... Basketball will start mid-December. Before we know it, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas.

Then it will be time to make ADR's for the up coming Disney trip...:cool1:

Suzi - I know you will have a great trip. Enjoy this magical time with Bradley. Safe travels.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! You leave tomorrow!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D~

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is DISNEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels to you!!! And I will see you in a few days!!! <3

D~ <---- Who would love to be texted some live updates. :)

Safe travels to you Suzi. Have an awesomely wonderful trip!!! :cool1::yay:

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. You are planning to write a TR, right? ;)

she is posting amazing pictures so far. doesn't help i am a total stalker on her and Kathy...

Just wait D~ your next!!! ha h aha ha ha:thumbsup2

she is posting amazing pictures so far. doesn't help i am a total stalker on her and Kathy...

Just wait D~ your next!!! ha h aha ha ha:thumbsup2

Can't wait... LOL

I hope you had a great first day Suzi!!!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter