Ok, lets get cracking.....90 lbs to go!!!!

OkieDisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I am hoping to have 40 of it off by DIS CON II.

Just joined Weight Watchers today and READY TO GO!!

:D

Good luck all.....

Keep me motivated

Karen

Good luck to you! I recently started a diet also and have managed to drop 10. 80 to go for me but I would be happy with 50 more. I have been staying motivated by picturing myself squishing under the lap bars (last time) and sitting freely under them (hopefully this time)

Good luck to you!!! You CAN do it!!!

I just started on Atkins yesterday. So far so good. I have about 47 pounds to lose and I am determined to get it off this time!! If you need support or an ear just PM me!!!

Okay Okie! :D I have about the same amount to lose, so let's keep each other company. I started WW yesterday (5-7) too, but have not weighed in yet there. But WW IS the program that I am following. I don't have any intermediate goals set yet. Well actually, I DO - there is a Diet Tracker on MyYahoo and I just filled that in and I am hoping to lose 8# by June 7.

Best of luck to you Karen! :)

I'm also on WW and have lost 7.6 pounds in 5 weeks. I'd like to loose 30 pounds by September 28th (WDW trip), but would be statisfied with 20 pounds. I enjoy WW because they're so supportive, helpful and it's nice to "chat" with other people, who struggle with their weight as much as I do. Good luck to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter