OK, who else already has their Free Dining ADR's booked??

I'm guilty, too! LOL!

I actually booked Feb. 28 but got in on the free meal plan today. I called at 7 a.m. and added the meal plan to my second reservation. (Since the free meal plan starts on the 13th, and we get there on the 11th, I had to make two back-to-back ressies.) Once I got the meal plan set up, I got transferred to the ADR CM.

We got:

8/13 Ohana for breakfast
8/14 1900 Park Fare for supper
8/16 Akershus for lunch
8/17 Sci-Fi Dine-In for supper
8/18 Chef Mickey's for breakfast

We get to try all these places we've never been to for free! Between switching to the free meal plan, changing one of our passes, and a few other tweaks, we're saving $736.03!!! (Some things bumped us up a little, but we're still saving a LOT!)

Cathy
8/11-8/20 POP Century
10/04 All Star Movies
3/98 All Star Music

what is this plan? how do i get it? im very confused with all the abreviations got disney got confusing since the last time i have been there. i am booked at pop century got base passes all week . someone help im so confused. :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter