OK, who else already has their Free Dining ADR's booked??

HOLY COW :eek: WE LEAVE END OF APRIL AND I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT TWO MORE CHOICES MAYBE I NEED A PROFFESIONALS ASSISTANCE

FIRST DAY -CHEF MICKEY DINNER DINNER FOR FIRST DS B-D
LATE BREAKFAST AT CAPE MAY
DINNER RAGLEAN ROAD
SCI-FI LUNCH (STILL UP IN THE AIR OVER THIS ONE)
CORAL REEF DINNER FOR 2ND DS B-DAY
NOTHING YET HELP :scared1:
NOTHING YET :crazy2:

I AM SO CONFUSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin

I hate to admit this but......since we Canadians are not available to have Disne Visa cards(I wish we could though) I am eagerly waiting for April 4th to book.

However, I just made my ADR's a few minutes ago! How crazy is that! No package reservation booked yet but I have all my ADR'S.

I am so hopeless LOL, but who cares, I'm going to WDW and I'm saving over 1000$ !!!!

Now they're all FREE!! The only one I'll have to pay for OOP is House of Blues but that restaurant looks too cool to miss. I actually added 2 days to the dining plan (traded in a 2 day room only at the beginning of the trip). Still need one more now. Thinking hard on it! So far:

Concourse Steakhouse
House of Blues OOP
Coral Reef
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Pkg
Kona Cafe
Le Cellier
Whispering Canyon Cafe
50's Primetime
Alfredo's

Any suggestions? We're staying at WL.

Pooch

Yep! Booked a trip and ADRs yesterday! :thumbsup2 Now let's hope DH can get the vacation time approved :rotfl2:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

ETA Selections (all dinner):
Ohana, Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time, Wolfgang Puck, Coral Reef, LECellier, 1900 Park Fare, Spoodles/BRG (no adr), Tony's

I had them booked before the new deal came out. I am so happy.We saved around $900 with the free dining!

We have dinner adr's for
Chef Mickey's
Alfredo's
Boma
1900 PF
Le Cellier (my favorite!)
Mama Merose - FDP
Sci Fi
Crystal Palace
Kona
Garden Grill

Cape May breakfast

Danemom said:
Is $753 right? It's $435/adult so how are you going for $753? I need to know your secret!!!
Just a thoought, the posted price includes a park pass for everyday. PP probably didn't need park passes for whole trip, we didn't. We only needed 1 day (have AP's). Everyones dining ressies look GREAT! We were able to get everything we wanted except the late LTT dinner on MNSSHP night. The latest released so far is 4:40pm. Will be checking to get a 5:30 or so ressie. So EXCITED :banana:

I made all of mine this morning :banana:
We are eating at:

Ohana
Le Celliers
Bomas (1 for breakfast & 1 for dinner)
Sci Fi
Crystal Palace
Spoodles
Concourse Steakhouse
50's Prime Time

Getting hungry just thinking about it!!

I booked mine yesterday and got everything that I wanted for the times that I wanted EXCEPT Coral Reef. For some reason, two different CMs said that Coral reef comes up as book exactly at 180 days (vs. the 180+10).

We're doing:
Spirit of Aloha
California Grill
Narcoossee's
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace dinner
Breakfastasaurus
Sci Fi Dine In
Planet Hollywood - have to call at 180 days exactly for this one too.

We had already planned to go at the end of September and had pretty much figured out our ADR's...HOWEVER when we heard about free dining we changed the list!!! Of course without the luxury of having a Disney Visa (we are Canadian) :confused3 we have to wait until the 4th. :rolleyes:

We made all our room reservations and all of our ADR's so all that is left is getting in first thing tomorrow and changing our ressie over to free dining!!!! :woohoo:

We had the same problem with Coral Reef...apparently they don't participate with the 180+10 rule, have to wait until 180 exactly.

Doing 50's prime time
whispering canyon
Chef mickeys 1 dinner and 2 brekkie
fantasmic dinner package H&V
crystal palace brekkie
LeCellier (for anniversary)
Coral Reef
Ohanas

Can't wait!!!!! :cool1:

I actually called @ 7am EST Sunday morning (4/2) since it was 180 days from until our arrival and scheduled all of our ADR's that I'd been planning for a month... THEN I logged onto the DISboards and found out about the free dining plan (I hadn't gotten an email or notification myself and I do have a Disney Visa) so I called Disney reservations and opted to forgo our AAA discount for the dining plan since it saves us more $$$ in the long run :banana:
We're doing:
Rose & Crown dinner first night
Chef Mickey's dinner night 2 for my DD's 4th bday :)
Hollywood & Vine fantasmic pkg night 3
Cape May character breakfast morning 4
Undecided on O'hana for night 4 since we'll have to pay for one TS meal if that's the case...
Cape May Cafe dinner buffet last night (5) (we're staying @ the Beach Club)
:banana:
179 days to go!

Just hung up from making ours. We have never planned this early! We will be there 9-30-10-7.

We got:
Le Cellier
Ohana's
Coral Reef (had no problem with it being not exactly 180 days)
Yaughtsman Steak House
Hoop de do Review
Chef Mickey dinner for night of MNSSHP

Not sure about Yaughtman Steakhouse. We wanted to try places we've never been before. I had no problem getting the times we wanted; CM offered several times for everything.

We just got back last Thursday and it's hard to believe I already have our next trip booked!

My mom and I sort of agreed to a Yom Kippur trip and once the deal came out, I had a reservation and ADRs made. My DH was aware doing his Air Force reserve weekend, so when he came back I told him he was going and we had to try to comvince his mom to come, too. We're hoping for an us and the moms trip. It may end up being us, my mom, and one of my mom's friends.

9/28 - Le Cellier
9/29 - Chef Mickey's (before MNSSHP!)
9/30 - Boatwrights (gotta see Bob Jackson)
10/1 - Crystal Palace (our favorite character meal for adults - especially late seatings)
10/2 - 50s Prime Time
10/3 - Narcossee's

We plan to split meals either at 50s or Boatwrights so we can share 3 meals among 4 people at Narcossee's, but I wanted to end the trip at an awesome place and not give up a day of TS.

me too!

9/30 - Aloha Luau
10/2 - Coral Reef
10/3 - Liberty Tavern
10/4 - Le Cellier
10/5 - Brown Derby

YIPPY!

And they're off.......today is the day the public can reserve the free dining plan through Disney...anyone else wanna join Overplanners Anonymous?? :lmao:

thelionqueen said:
And they're off.......today is the day the public can reserve the free dining plan through Disney...anyone else wanna join Overplanners Anonymous?? :lmao:
:rotfl2:
Booked this morning first thing and had all my ADRs made by 7:35. We got everything we wanted within 5 or 10 minutes of what we requested.

8/13- Chef Mickey's Dinner
8/14- Coral Reef Dinner
8/15- 1900 Park Fare Dinner
8/16- Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
8/17- Ohana Dinner
8/18- Spoodles for Dinner
8/19- Teppanaki Dinner
8/20- Liberty Tree Tavern

Stayed up late figuring it all out! NOW what am I going to do with myself over the next few months??!!! ;)

The funny thing is, I know what I am eating in late August yet I have no idea what is for dinner tonight!! :confused3

Guilty as charged. :goodvibes

As soon as I hung up after making my reservation, I looked up park hours and EMH.

We made the mistake of eating too late (7:30pm because we were trying to eat with fewer kids around, don't flame me...everyone is cranky after a day in the parks...big girls need peace and quiet, too) every night last year, and we didn't get to take advantage of the last hour or so of the parks being open at night.

This year, 5:30 and 6pm all the way (except California Grill on our anniversary...I booked 8pm for Wishes viewing)

I hope someone can help me with this.. we booked the free dining also.

I noticed someone said they paid $750 for their 7 day vaca. at pop. Not sure why our rate for 2 adults was $1,029. we did the park hopper ticket. :confused3 :confused3

please help

justplaingoofy said:
I hope someone can help me with this.. we booked the free dining also.

I noticed someone said they paid $750 for their 7 day vaca. at pop. Not sure why our rate for 2 adults was $1,029. we did the park hopper ticket. :confused3 :confused3

please help
A lot of things could cause different rates for different parties. Probably the biggest difference would be the park ticket cost. Some people do not need a park ticket for every day of their trip (have AP's or leftover days on previously paid for tickets). Some preferred rooms are more, insurance included or not and adding park hopper & water park options are also big $$ additions.

Like our package for 2A 2C for 8 days @ POP, 1 day standard MYW ticket, non-preferred room and no insurance was $960.00 including tax. We have annual park and annual water passes, so we didn't need any park tickets at all, but you have to buy at least 1 day per person in party in order to receive the free dining promo.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other ?'s

I booked the package on Sunday. We are going 8/17-8/20 at WL. I was totally at a loss about dining for this surprise trip for my dd. I went into OPM (obssessive planning mode) :teeth: on Sunday night, reading menus, looking up park hours and such. I called monday morning and got everything I wanted at the times I wanted - give or take 10 mins.

8/17 -Crystal Palace 6:00 pm
8/18 -Le Cellier 6:10 pm
8/19 -Fantasmic/Hollywood & Vine - 6:10 pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter