oldest disneyland souviner?

I do have something not at all from DL, but Epcot. A pin and a little puzzle from the year it opened.

I had one like that too!!!! I think I got it as a prize from someone who visited. I was super young! They must have had that hat for a while because I know I got mine after '87 for sure :)

My husband has one too. I have no idea when he got his. Either in the late 70s or early 80s. Those hats are awesome! :cool1:

I have a gold coin from Tokyo Disneyland that was given out to the public on open day April 15, 1983, I know it's Disneyland but I think it is the oldest Disney item I have.

I have a Tinkerbell pin that a very dear friend gave me about 10 years ago. She had been given the pin by her father in 1975. It is one of my most prized possessions. She died about 10 years ago. When ever I see Tink fly over the Castle I always think of her.

I have a locket with the castle on it and its says Disneyland , I have pictures of my mom and dad in it I must have been quite young when I got it, i will try to remember to take a picture of it

I have a really big stuffed Minnie, she's like 2 feet tall from my 3rd b-day trip in 82'. She has an orange poka dot dress, don't know why it's orange though.

I also have packed in a box somewhere a ton of those old ceramic statues of the various characters from the 80s. They used to sell for like $6-10 and had all the different characters from all the movies. They don't sell those at the parks anymore though.

I have in a frame the tickets from a father/son trip in 99. 1 day passports $39.

Ticket.jpg

My park ticket from October 1996! I have a few other souvenirs from that trip, but that's the only thing I have a picture of.

Ticket.jpg

My park ticket from October 1996! I have a few other souvenirs from that trip, but that's the only thing I have a picture of.

I must have gone that year! I think I have one of those tickets! I also have lots of pressed pennies. I used to collect them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter