Olivia, Coral Reef, Outer Rim, Chf Mickey, LeCellier, SciFi, 9 Dragon, Spoodle, OHana

I have already posted this on the What's for Dinner Thread and the New Orleans thread but it is worth posting again. It is so easy - your fiancee will be impressed! This is from http://www.allearsnet.com/din/rec.htm

CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP
LE CELLIER
CANADA - EPCOT

/QUOTE]

I remember you posting it but forgot all about it...thank you thank you thank you! I may make it for my next gathering (not that I have many)...one question...how is it re-heated (made ahead)? Thanks!!!!

I have already posted this on the What's for Dinner Thread and the New Orleans thread but it is worth posting again. It is so easy - your fiancee will be impressed! This is from http://www.allearsnet.com/din/rec.htm

CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP
LE CELLIER
CANADA - EPCOT

/QUOTE]

I remember you posting it but forgot all about it...thank you thank you thank you! I may make it for my next gathering (not that I have many)...one question...how is it re-heated (made ahead)? Thanks!!!!

We had it several times during the week that I made it (it is just dh and myself) and it was very good each time. We reheated bowls in the microwave after the 1st time. I think the most important thing is to use a good sharp white cheddar - we used Cabot. And I think about 3 strips of bacon would have been enough for us.

We had it several times during the week that I made it (it is just dh and myself) and it was very good each time. We reheated bowls in the microwave after the 1st time. I think the most important thing is to use a good sharp white cheddar - we used Cabot. And I think about 3 strips of bacon would have been enough for us.

Thanks again! See you on the WFD board!

Lauren, thanks for the detailed reviews. It is nice to know why people either enjoyed their meals or why they would not go back. We are going to the Coral Reef and so I was glad to see a fairly positive review.

I share your opinion of 'Ohana. This is one of my family's favorite restaurants so we are going back, but I was not fond of the meats. We did order seconds on the dessert, though!

Lauren, thanks for the detailed reviews. It is nice to know why people either enjoyed their meals or why they would not go back. We are going to the Coral Reef and so I was glad to see a fairly positive review.

Hi Nancy!

Yes, CR was good...the only thing I didn't like 100% was the pasta I had...it was a bit too salty too...and I put salt on everything. It wasn't horrible - I did eat it! The atmosphere is great. I have been reading on the boards that there is always a wait. We did wait about 30 minutes after our ADR but I thought that was due to being Xmas...

Here I go again babbling!!! :)

Hey Nancyg56, I hope FormrCastMbr doesn't mind if I add something here. I recently posted this over on the Metro New Orleans thread. We really enjoyed Coral Reef. Here is the review I posted:

"The atmosphere of the restaurant is great too! We ate there as part of our candlelight processional dinner package. For our meal dh and I both had the coconut slushy thingy to drink - very yummy. For our appetizers we both had the crab claws served with spicy slaw - the crab claws were warm which I didn't expect. And the slaw was the best I have ever had - I am not a slaw person but this was spicy and not mayo-ie and so good. I had the blackened catfish served over pepper jack cheese grits, topped with smoked tomato compote, and drizzled with a balsamic glaze. The fish was very spicy (which I love - can you tell?) and the grits were cheesy and creamy and delish! Dh had the grilled tilapia served with saffron broth, green beans, and roasted shiitake mushrooms. His was good but I am glad I got the catfish with grits. For dessert we both had the chocolate wave - warm dark chocolate with a white chocolate Grand Marnier center with chocolate ganache and white chocolate ice cream. Hope ya'll enjoy your meal as much as we did."

Hey Nancyg56, I hope FormrCastMbr doesn't mind if I add something here. I recently posted this over on the Metro New Orleans thread. We really enjoyed Coral Reef. Here is the review I posted:

For dessert we both had the chocolate wave - warm dark chocolate with a white chocolate Grand Marnier center with chocolate ganache and white chocolate ice cream. Hope ya'll enjoy your meal as much as we did."

I am so glad I chose CR as our EPCOT restaurant! Now I want something chocolate!

We have made the LeCellier soup a couple times and it is great as a leftover. The bacon didn't do well for us though, can't figure that out. It is chewy and just not good honestly.

Now we absolutely have to try LeCellier this coming June!!!! It sounds wonderful!!! I'll be making those ADRs shortly!

We were just at WDW for Christmas break and ate at Nine Dragons and in Moracco, I will eat at Nine Dragons again, but not in Moracco. I felt the food was way overpriced there, see that, I was so unimpressed I can't even remember the name of the place right now!!!

oh yeah, I never heard of "western NJ"!! I grew up in central Jersey - there is a northern, central, and southern New Jersey, but "western" that's a new one to me!

Thanks for posting your reviews. I've been basing my ADR's on everyones reviews. I'm sure Disney is sick of me changing my ADR's so often...But Bell Canada is loving my phone bills. I have booked Le Cellier so was excited to read the great review on it.
I changed my Tony's ADR to Crystal Palace after much reading. And added Boma because it keeps getting good reviews. Basically I'll be eating ala DIS. But I know my DD and her friend will kill me if I start taking pictures of the food. Though I love the pics of the brave souls who do it.
Carole:cool1:

oh yeah, I never heard of "western NJ"!! I grew up in central Jersey - there is a northern, central, and southern New Jersey, but "western" that's a new one to me!

Yup, western NJ. Actually Clinton...we are west of NYC...take Rt 78 West...so far west that I am 15 minutes from PA. I guess some people call it central but I am west...have to be different! :)

Thanks for posting your reviews. I've been basing my ADR's on everyones reviews. I'm sure Disney is sick of me changing my ADR's so often...But Bell Canada is loving my phone bills. I have booked Le Cellier so was excited to read the great review on it.

But I know my DD and her friend will kill me if I start taking pictures of the food. Though I love the pics of the brave souls who do it.
Carole:cool1:

I took 2 pics of food and then DFi asked "you are not doing this for every meal are you???" so I stopped...He is not DISneyfied yet...getting there though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter