OMG!! LOVED LOVED LOVED TMTM and You Show !!!

This was outstanding!! I have been to WDW the last 8 years and I place up there with one of my alltime favs. By all means see it. Don't spoil yourself with you tube. Just my opinion.

I have to agree with this. DO NOT watch it on youtube. I was shocked when I first saw it. I just couldn't believe they could do all that different stuff to the castle. Maybe I fell in love with it because it was such a surprise.

I thought I'd hate it, but I like it a lot. I'm not quite as blown away as others - it's still in a "pre-show" category for me with the fireworks being the best part, but I really like it - especially the IASW part. :)

I do wish they'd get rid of the dumb pictures, though. They distract from the cool part.

I had a hard time seeing the photo part clearly - they all seemed blurry. The effects on the castle were nice, however I am STILL traumatized by what they did to the castle for the 25th (?) anniversary (the pink Cakesicle) and this new show just brings back memories of that. :scared1:

I remember seeing a bit of this show, and I was not all that impressed.

But I trust you guys.

Perhaps I didn't see the entire show? For me - those castle lights are so spectacular - maybe it blinded me to anything else on the castle? Maybe I was in a ride?

My trip is only 8 days away. I am going to plan to see this entire thing.

Thanks for telling me all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter