OMG, you have to eat....(snack edition.)

This probably isn't exactly what this thread is looking for, however I like to get a large cup of sparkling water from Pizza Planet (self-serve) and squeeze in a few lemon slices. I've been off sugar for more than thirty years. This, to me, is about as close as I'll come to a soda. But once your taste buds adjust and you come to understand and appreciate simple tastes, this is a nice one. Also, it has virtually no calories. Oh - and it's free ;-).

Is the sparkling water in the soda machine? I've noticed more places having regular and sparkling water in the soda machines as the little tabs. I love sparkling water! Thanks for the heads up.

Is the sparkling water in the soda machine? I've noticed more places having regular and sparkling water in the soda machines as the little tabs. I love sparkling water! Thanks for the heads up.
Yes. I believe it's only on the left soda tower (as you enter). I'm pretty sure the other three only offer still water.

Mickey macarons..... Matterhorn macaroons...… chocolate and caramel marshmallow wands...… Dole whips..... Mickey macarons!
oh, and cream cheese filled pretzels! (sugar, sugar, sugar!!! :o :p )

Oh, man..... you're making me hungry.....this and the other thread! need to get back to DLR soon!

Troubadour Tavern has great non-sweet snacks to share, but I believe it’s only open on days Mickey & the Magical Map has showtimes. We like to share the giant pretzel or make a meal out of the baked potatoes.

Tonight we also just discovered the potstickers at Lucky Fortune in DCA. Granted they aren’t the best we’ve ever tasted, but my youngest enjoyed them!

Favorite sweets:
Ice cream treats - Ghirardelli (DCA)
Warm chocolate chip cookie - Sprinkles (DTD)
Chocolate dipped soft serve- Cozy Cones (DCA)
Frosty Parfait- Adorable Snowman (DCA)

I’d have thought you’d still need to pay for it! Good to know, I love Soda water!
No ma'am! I believe it's free, just as water is. At least, I've never been asked to. If guests are expected to pay for soda water, I'm in arrears to DL for about 300 cups worth! ;-).

I guess it could be considered a meal or a snack, but the Chili Cone Queso at DCA is one of my favorites! Also, dole whip, and of course the churros.
LOVE the chili! It is snack size. I always get mine in a cup though. Don’t care for the bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter