? on Lynx bus from TTC

I just took a look at this schedule. Is Sea Harbor Dr. the stop for Sea World? If not, which stop is it?

By the way, thanks for this information. I was just about to post a question asking how we could find a cab to take us to Sea World from Disney but this is even better.

HLDisney

Yes. Sea Harbour Drive is the Sea World stop. I do believe it means walking a little over the parking lot to Sea Harbour Drive, but it is the road facing you when you leave Sea World- you can't miss it. And it really is only a few steps.

Hi
Am I reading the schedule right to interpret that the LAST bus leaving SeaWorld at night leaves at 9:54 pm??

We were thinking of staying for the new Shamu Rocks show which does not start until 9:15 pm and probably lasts until 9:45 and I don't think we could make it out of the park and to a bus before 10 pm (7 and 4 year old along)

But the holiday/weekend schedule did not show any later busses leaving back to Downtown Disney or the TTC?

Can someone check this out and confirm this schedule...we wanted to go Memorial Day Weekend and are staying at WDW resort.
Thanks.

VLee said:
Hi:

Since you drive for Lynx, can you confirm that the latest bus leaving SeaWorld back to Downtown Disney or the TTC leave at 9:54 at nights, including weekends and holidays.
I wanted to catch the last bus and also wanted to see the new Shamu Rocks show, which probably will not end until 9:45 in the park and don't think we could make a bus leaving at 9:54.
I would appreciate your answer if possible since I am trying to reshuffle plans to go to Sea World
Thanks.
Vickye

I tried to reply to your private message. However the system didn't let me. Not enough time here at the DIS boards. So I'll have to make a public reply.

Yes the Link 50 schedule is effective 7 days a week. 365 days a year Holidays included.
You are actually going at a good time. Prior to 4/29/2007 the last bus leaving Sea World was at 9:39. The new schedule buys you 15 extra minutes.
In addition the stop at Downtown Disney is also new as of 4/29/2007.

Enjoy your trip
Mike

Wow 9:30. We are planning on doing the Luau at SW it starts around 6:30. Will we be finished in time to catch the last bus back????? :confused3

I've used the bus to and from SeaWorld a couple of times but once when it was quite late and we were tired we just got a taxi from the front entrance and it wasn't too expensive back to POP.

I just used the bus to Seaworld on the 4th.
It took a LONG time to get there. Left POR 8:35AM, use DBus to MK. Then the monorail to TTC. Then waited for the # 50 bus. Hmmm...we got to Seaworld around 10:20. Yes, the price is right, however it cut into our day.
I didn't know about the stop at DTD until that morning on our way to Seaworld. On the way back we waited quite a while for the bus and since we were hot and tired, I decided to get off at DTD and grab a cab back to POR
(Best $10.00 I spent).

If you catch the #50 bus when leaving SeaWorld, it takes you back to TTC. What is the best way to get back to your Disney resort from the TTC. We will be at Boardwalk, and I suppose could catch the monorail back to Epcot, BUT it will be late and I am not sure that Epcot would be open to walk through to Boardwalk -- especially with 2 tired children.
Is there a bus you can catch at the TTC that will take you to Boardwalk Resort.
It might be better to just catch a taxi --does anyone know what the cost would be from SeaWorld to Boardwalk??
Thanks.

A few questions-we are a group of 8 adults and a 2 year old and we were thinking of using the Lynx bus to get to Sea World for one day during our August trip.

1. Can I take a 2 year old on the bus and just hold him like I do on the Disney busses?

2. I saw a DTD stop mentioned earlier on this thread. Is it on the same Rte #50, or is it on another route? Some of us are staying at POR and that would be much more convenient than the TTC.

Thanks for your help!

Any one know exactly where the Lynx bus stop for #50 is in Downtown Disney?
I'm thinking from POP, it would be (slightly) easier to get the family to DTD than the TTC.

Thanks!

The Lynx bus dropped us off in the parking lot at the far end of West Side.
I know we walked towards Cirque Du Soleil to find a exit towards the main parking lots as I was looking for a taxi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter