Once Upon a Christmastime! A Nov. 2010 PTR! *Update 12/12, Disney Blues, pg 61! :( *

I am so sorry I missed all your last updates, but I know you are getting ready to leave either today or tomorrow! I hope you have a fabulous trip. I can't wait to read all about it!

Have tons of fun!!!!!!:cool1:

Just wanted to wish you a wonderful trip! We're taking off tonight, so maybe we'll see you around Epcot in a few days (or at Le Cellier)! I hope you're feeling all better by Friday!

Who Hoo for 2 days! Your Mousekeeping envelopes are so cute! Can't wait to read your TR when you get home! I hope you have a woderful trip!:woohoo:

Cute envelopes! Have a good trip!

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

I am so sorry I missed all your last updates, but I know you are getting ready to leave either today or tomorrow! I hope you have a fabulous trip. I can't wait to read all about it!

Have tons of fun!!!!!!:cool1:

I'm not leaving til Friday morning, but thank you, I can't wait! :cool1:

Just wanted to wish you a wonderful trip! We're taking off tonight, so maybe we'll see you around Epcot in a few days (or at Le Cellier)! I hope you're feeling all better by Friday!

Thanks, have a great trip too!! :cool1: I feel much better today so I should be fantastic by Friday! :thumbsup2

Who Hoo for 2 days! Your Mousekeeping envelopes are so cute! Can't wait to read your TR when you get home! I hope you have a woderful trip!:woohoo:

Thanks, I can't wait!!! :woohoo:

I'm hoping to do a quick update tonight...not sure about what, I guess getting everything together, then I will do a packing update tomorrow! Woo hoo, less than 2 days now! :dance3: AND no more work for almost 2 weeks!!! :woohoo:

I just wanted to stop by and say have a great trip!!! My next 3 days are pretty crazy so I thought I'd send you goodbye wishes early :)

Hi everyone!! We're leaving tomorrow!!!! :eek: Can you believe it? I thought the day would never get here! :rotfl:

I pre ordered my photopass cd yesterday, I'm excited that I will have all of our photopass pics for once, instead of picking like 3 to order because they are so expensive! And I printed our boarding passes for Southwest this morning at 7 am...(I don't know why I was up so early on my day off, I kind of wanted to sleep late and now I already feel really tired...ughhh!!!)...we got boarding group A and positions 19 and 20. Not bad, but not great for Early Bird Check in...I wonder what the people who didn't buy EBCI are getting!

I started packing my toiletries last night and doing some laundry but most of my packing will be done today. I'm afraid I'm not going to have enough room in my suitcase, since looking at the weather it will be in the low 80's during the day and the 50's at night! That means I have to take all sorts of clothes-pants, capris, shorts, tee shirts, sweatshirts...There is a slight chance I might have to use my biggest suitcase which I don't really want to do, it's HUGE! But I need to have room left over at the end of the trip for souvenirs and everything too! I love packing, but I hate it at the same time! :laughing:

I will be back later with some packing pics! Happy Veteran's Day! :)

I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow! It's finally here! :hug: I am so happy for you! I can't wait to get a text from you saying you are in WDW!

Just in case I don't get on the DIS later today, have a FABULOUS trip!!! :banana:

The nice thing about Southwest is the two free bags! I packed an extra backpack to use for my carryon on the way back so I could buy things :)

Yay for tomorrow!!

I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You might want to check the airline site about your "liquid" prescriptions. All of ours are pills and I'm not sure if the liquid prescriptions ahve to meet a certain size limit.

If I don't get back here later, I hope you guys have a most magical stay at the POR and a truly magical vacation.

See! I told you it would be here before you know it!! You guys are going to have such a good time! Make sure you take lots of pics!! If I don't see you again before you leave, have a safe trip!!! :hug:

I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow! It's finally here! :hug: I am so happy for you! I can't wait to get a text from you saying you are in WDW!

Just in case I don't get on the DIS later today, have a FABULOUS trip!!! :banana:

Thank you, I can't believe it either! :woohoo: Pretty soon I have to go to bed to wake up at 3 am! :rotfl: I will definitely be texting you when I get there! :goodvibes :hug:

The nice thing about Southwest is the two free bags! I packed an extra backpack to use for my carryon on the way back so I could buy things :)

Yay for tomorrow!!

That's a great idea, I should pack an extra bag, just in case! Usually I leave a lot of room in my carryon, but just in case I don't have room this time I should bring something else!

Yay! I'll be texting you too, once I get there! :banana:

I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You might want to check the airline site about your "liquid" prescriptions. All of ours are pills and I'm not sure if the liquid prescriptions ahve to meet a certain size limit.

If I don't get back here later, I hope you guys have a most magical stay at the POR and a truly magical vacation.

Yay, I can't wait!!! :dance3:

I don't think I'm going to bother bringing my cough medicine, if anything, I can just buy some once I'm down there if it's really bothering me, which it hasn't been. :confused3

Thank you, I can't wait to get to POR...and Disney World, of course! :goodvibes

I'm in the middle of packing now, once I get everything in order I will put up some pics, and then I will try to come on here right before we leave for the airport but I'm not sure if that will happen, it depends on how rushed we are! I'm SO tired, but I don't want to take a nap because I want to go to bed at like, 8:00 to be able to get up at 3!

Be back in a little while! :banana:

See! I told you it would be here before you know it!! You guys are going to have such a good time! Make sure you take lots of pics!! If I don't see you again before you leave, have a safe trip!!! :hug:

Thanks! :hug: LOL I know, I can't believe we're going to be on a plane in 12 hours! :eek: I'm definitely going to take a lot of pictures, and keep better notes than I did in May so I can write a better TR this time! :cool1:

Hi guys!

I just realized, this will probably be my last PTR update! :sad1: When I get back I'll be starting my TR! It's definitely been a fun hobby for the past 6 months, planning this trip and talking about it with you guys and becoming friends with all of you! :goodvibes

Well, as promised, here are my packing pics:

IMG_1309-1.jpg

My suitcase, with almost everything in it! I still have to pack my hair dryer, flat iron, and make up, but other than that, I'm finished! Can't put those things in until I take a shower later!

IMG_1311-2.jpg

My checked bag, my carryon, my purse and my Minnie ears! :lovestruc

Notice that I'm not using my Vera mini hipster...it's just too small. :sad2: Brandon will be carrying a back pack, but there are just some things I need on me, like my glasses, my wallet, my phone...and all of those things just don't fit! :confused3 Oh well, I'll figure out another way to use it when I get home!

Well, I'm going to go try to sleep, or at least rest for a little while then sleep since I have to get up at 3!

Great pics (you know there are hair dryers in the room, don't you?).

Have a magical trip.

We're looking forward to getting there tomorrow as well. Lucky for us (sort of) we don't leave until 10:00am, but get there at 3:00 so miss a bit of the day. Looks like the travel weather disasters are not going to follow us this time (record cold the last two November Disney trips). However, I was lucky enough to get Pink Eye this week so if you see a man with a Yooper accent with one red eye, it's me... :confused3

Travel safe!!!

YAY! Have a fantastic trip! Feel free to text me as much as you want, but don't be offended if I don't answer promptly tomorrow morning! :lmao: I'm switching to the day shift on Monday, though, so yay for that, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter