Once Upon a Christmastime! A Nov. 2010 PTR! *Update 12/12, Disney Blues, pg 61! :( *

Hi everyone! We're back! :) I'm surprised I'm not crying about it right now! :rotfl: We had a great trip, I can't wait to get started on my TR, but it's going to have to wait a few days, I'm exhausted after this trip! And I took a LOT of pictures and they're going to take forever to load on to photobucket so I'll need a little while for that, and I also want to get my photopass CD first! :cool1: I'll be back tonight and/or tomorrow to start catching up on PTR's and TR's and I will let everyone know once I start my TR! :)

Welcome back, Jen; we've missed you. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures.

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks, how was your trip? The F&W fest was crazy that weekend, wasn't it? :scared1: I looked for you at Le Cellier Friday, but we didn't get in until way after 9, so you must have been gone by then!

Welcome back, Jen; we've missed you. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures.

Thanks! I can't wait to start my TR, but photobucket takes forever for me to load pics! I'm doing the first 140 pics now, and it's already been an hour and they aren't finished yet! :eek: Also, I prepaid for the photopass cd before I left, and have NO clue how to order it, I hope I didn't do something wrong and just flush $99 down the toilet! :rotfl: :sad2:

Thanks, how was your trip? The F&W fest was crazy that weekend, wasn't it? :scared1:
You know, we found that Thursday and Friday during the day wasn't too bad. The evenings were another story, though. Shoulder-to-shoulder people! We were really glad that our ADRs were for dinner, so we didn't have to fight the crowds at the booths in the evenings! Saturday was pretty much a zoo all day, though!

I looked for you at Le Cellier Friday, but we didn't get in until way after 9, so you must have been gone by then!
We were there until after the fireworks. We looked around a bit, but didn't see you guys. We were seated kind-of out of the way...like keep going right once you come in. As we left, though, we took a peek around the restaurant from the doorway. Were you wearing a purple shirt and your DH wearing a baseball cap? Were you facing the back wall? If so, we may have seen you, but we couldn't tell for sure and didn't want to be creepy people stalking other diners! :rotfl:

You know, we found that Thursday and Friday during the day wasn't too bad. The evenings were another story, though. Shoulder-to-shoulder people! We were really glad that our ADRs were for dinner, so we didn't have to fight the crowds at the booths in the evenings! Saturday was pretty much a zoo all day, though!

We were there until after the fireworks. We looked around a bit, but didn't see you guys. We were seated kind-of out of the way...like keep going right once you come in. As we left, though, we took a peek around the restaurant from the doorway. Were you wearing a purple shirt and your DH wearing a baseball cap? Were you facing the back wall? If so, we may have seen you, but we couldn't tell for sure and didn't want to be creepy people stalking other diners! :rotfl:

We were only there for the evenings, unfortunately, Friday night wasn't bad, but Saturday night was ridiculous! :eek: It was still a lot of fun though, if I ever go back, I will definitely go during the week!

We were all the way to the left against the wall, so that might have been us you saw! I think I was wearing my purple hoodie, and my DH always wears some type of baseball hat, so it was probably us! I was looking around too, but I didn't want to be creepy staring at everyone either! :rotfl:

Welcome back! I can't believe you're home already!

And I'm already planning our next trip, too! I can't book it until everything we charged on this trip is paid off but I've already made a preliminary schedule! I wish the park hours for next October were available! :rotfl2:

Welcome back!!! I've checked your PTR every so often, but I never had a chance to comment since I follow so many threads. Can't wait to read your TR though! I'll definitely be there! :thumbsup2

Welcome back! I can't believe you're home already!

And I'm already planning our next trip, too! I can't book it until everything we charged on this trip is paid off but I've already made a preliminary schedule! I wish the park hours for next October were available! :rotfl2:

I can't believe I'm home already either! I don't want to go back to work tomorrow! :(

I can't wait to start planning my next trip! :rotfl:

Welcome back!!! I've checked your PTR every so often, but I never had a chance to comment since I follow so many threads. Can't wait to read your TR though! I'll definitely be there! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I know, I'm the same way with some PTR's, I know I subbed to yours when it started but I couldn't keep up with it for some reason, because there was so much going on! :rotfl:

I will let you know once I start my TR, probably in the next day or two, I'm going to order my photopass cd so I can use some of those pics in the TR, but mostly it's photobucket that's holding everything up! That, and I can't decide on a title! :laughing:

Welcome home! :goodvibes I'm so excited for the TR - I definitely understand needing a few days to get it going, though!

Thanks! :) I'm definitely going to start my TR tomorrow night when I get home from work, I've uploaded enough pics to photobucket to get started! And I'm deciding between 2 TR titles, so hopefully by tomorrow night, I'll have picked one! :rotfl:

I hope you took lots of pictures this time. Did you take pictures of food this time? I saw the picture of the steak with crab (ew) you had on facebook so I'm going to guess yes.

I forgot to ask you how you liked POR. I can't wait to see how the news room look next year. The ugly rooms are the only thing I didn't like.

Welcome back! I'm glad you had fun! I can't wait to read your PTR and see all your pics!

Thanks! I'm going to start my TR later tonight, I gotta eat dinner and run to the mall really quick and then I will start! :cool1:

Welcome home! :yay:

Thanks! I just saw you started a new PTR, I will be over to sub soon! :)

I hope you took lots of pictures this time. Do you take pictures of food this time. I saw the picture of the steak with crab (ew) you had on facebook so I'm going to guess yes.

I forgot to ask you how you liked POR. I can't wait to see how the news room look next year. The ugly rooms are the only thing I didn't like.

I took a ton of pictures, over 1,000! I deleted a few and got it down to about 970 I think, and now I'm going through and picking out the ones I want to use for the TR and uploading them to photobucket. I didn't take a lot of me though since I look horrible! :rotfl: :confused3

I took some pics of food, but I felt stupid doing it! :laughing: That crab steak thing was Brandon's and it was gross. He loved it, though. :confused3

I really liked POR but I hated walking everywhere...we didn't even go in the main pool, just the quiet one right outside of our room. Have you seen the new rooms at POFQ? They look really nice, purple duvets on the beds! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter