Once Upon a Time --- What do you think?

I only just started watching this three weeks ago, I watched the entire first season and I love it! Now I have to wait until the end of August before I can watch all of season two so I can catch up.

I absolutely love it! I found out about it from last year's Cinderella DVD (it included a segment about WDW's new Fantasyland featuring Snow White Ginnifer Goodwin). I started watching the show after that and now I'm Hooked!

We love it and have been watching since day 1.

The lost me for a while because I felt (just like how I felt with LOST) that they were not completely finishing story lines, I was left a little wondering about certain things.

But they seemed to have found their ground, and started to stick to storylines and finish them off more.

Im loving all of the characters now.

Love it!!!

Last Sept. when I went to DL I kept expecting Regina to jumped out when I was on the Snow White ride :rotfl2: (that shows how much I am into the show)

I love OUT... It was fun to go back and read the posts from this thread that were written early in the series (2011) and the changes the posters wanted.... Like more backstory on Regina and such. I think the show has done a good job of filling in holes, while leaving a lot of mystery still. The twists are fun. :)

3 episodes in, it has moved up to #1 in our weekly "must watch" list. I think it needs to be tweaked to make it a bit more mysterious and dark, but overall I love it.

It's my favorite show. I'm obsessed. I think it's a perfect show for any Disney lover! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

ps. Regina is kinda the best.

Loooove this show! But there is one little thing I'd change.

Yeah. That. It drives me absolutely crazy that the only fantasy world character I can believe is from a different world is Rumplestiltskin (there's a reason he's my favorite character). And what was up with the ball gowns from Cinderella being prom dresses?

They would have to speak in modern language in order for them to not stand out to the rest of the world. If they spoke in Olde English, then Emma would've suspected something was off from the start. They had to seem as modern and normal as possible, which was part of the curse. They had to not seem like they were from another world. And there is a reason that Rumplestiltskin seems like he's from another world.

I am all caught up with both seasons and now can't wait to see them all in Neverland!

I've been hooked since episode one as well. I feel we've gotten more answers in two seasons then we did on six of Lost. Yes, some things are still dangling, but I don't mind that much.

It's just magic.

I actually write a weekly recap of the show over at www.thedisneyblog.com Obviously, I'm waiting until it starts up again at the moment.

I've been hooked since episode one as well. I feel we've gotten more answers in two seasons then we did on six of Lost. Yes, some things are still dangling, but I don't mind that much.

It's just magic.

I actually write a weekly recap of the show over at www.thedisneyblog.com Obviously, I'm waiting until it starts up again at the moment.

That's cool that you write for the Disney blog I would love to do that. I agree, Lost never answered questions for me so we gave up. I think OUAT got better at it.

We are rewatching Season 1 and 2 to get ready for Season 3. Im super excited because I just found out that Ariel will be in Season 3. Ive been waiting forever for her to make an appearance. I hope she is more than a one episode storyline like Cinderella was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter