Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think if Emma got control of the dagger and the dark one, she could be more powerful than them all? What about Henry, does he have some dormant power?

I've wondered the same thing about Henry. Emma has power because she is the product of true love. If Neal was Emma's true love than would Henry have power?

I've wondered the same thing about Henry. Emma has power because she is the product of true love. If Neal was Emma's true love than would Henry have power?

Uggh....Maybe it's just me, but I really wish that they'd chosen a different actor for Neal, if he is Emma's true love. :crazy2:

Well that was anticlimactic

I was expecting magic not a typed page

Kurby said:
Well that was anticlimactic

I was expecting magic not a typed page

I wasn't too impressed with that part either. I didn't like the creepy seer girl either. I was totally thinking when she said Bae would be Fatherless that maybe she didn't mean he would die.

I was hoping Regina could be good. I guess there's no hope for her.

Who else wants to see Emma and Neal rekindle their lost love?

Did you see the part about Neal saying this wasn't his first stop? If it had been he'd be 200 years old? Who ever called that one in this thread was so smart to catch that. He was totally in Neverland.

I want to know what's up with car accident guy. What's his deal? Wouldn't the average person freak out if they saw all this magic?

Have some of you seen tonights episode all ready? Based on the last couple of posts it sounds that way....but it doesnt start for another 5 mins?!?!

Satellite....it's on at 6 pm EST and then I watch it again at 8

I hope I didn't spoil anything. It's a good one....go watch. :)

Have some of you seen tonights episode all ready? Based on the last couple of posts it sounds that way....but it doesnt start for another 5 mins?!?!

Started at 7 here.

lizabu said:
I wasn't too impressed with that part either. I didn't like the creepy seer girl either. I was totally thinking when she said Bae would be Fatherless that maybe she didn't mean he would die.

I was hoping Regina could be good. I guess there's no hope for her.

Who else wants to see Emma and Neal rekindle their lost love?

Did you see the part about Neal saying this wasn't his first stop? If it had been he'd be 200 years old? Who ever called that one in this thread was so smart to catch that. He was totally in Neverland.

I want to know what's up with car accident guy. What's his deal? Wouldn't the average person freak out if they saw all this magic?

I kind of liked the typed page. It was clever, showed that not every reveal in the show has to be really flashy.

I think there is still hope for regina and gold. I think they will both have issues with killing people they have come to care about even if they won't admit it to themselves (especially gold. I don't think he will be able to kill henry now that he knows he is his grandson)

I also hope that emma and Neil rekindle things. They are so cute together and they both clearly still love each other.

I want to know about him too. Not only is it odd that he doesn't react to this stuff and that he wants to stay there but the person he keeps talking to is labeled on his phone as "her". Obviously the writers are trying to keep her identity secret for some reason.

MissDisney121 said:
I kind of liked the typed page. It was clever, showed that not every reveal in the show has to be really flashy.

I think there is still hope for regina and gold. I think they will both have issues with killing people they have come to care about even if they won't admit it to themselves (especially gold. I don't think he will be able to kill henry now that he knows he is his grandson)

I also hope that emma and Neil rekindle things. They are so cute together and they both clearly still love each other.

I want to know about him too. Not only is it odd that he doesn't react to this stuff and that he wants to stay there but the person he keeps talking to is labeled on his phone as "her". Obviously the writers are trying to keep her identity secret for some reason.

You know what though? I kind of felt silly once I saw the typewriter because I'm pretty sure we saw the box with the typewriter last season.

lizabu said:
You know what though? I kind of felt silly once I saw the typewriter because I'm pretty sure we saw the box with the typewriter last season.

Me too! Wasn't there talk about August being the writer of Henry's book? I didn't even connect the two!

Cinderelly5507 said:
Me too! Wasn't there talk about August being the writer of Henry's book? I didn't even connect the two!

It's possible. We know for sure he added pages to the book and they seem to match the rest of the book pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter