• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my dd has already given up and is in her room listening to music. I have it on and my ds 8 is sitting here watching it but he just keeps asking questions like "mom do they use a real baby for that?". :laughing:

DD's review is: "UHG! Lame!:headache: Is this some film school freshman project??"

I thought it was pretty interesting. I like the set up of the series, but I am confused about some things (after all, it is from the guys who made LOST). I will definitely try it for a few more episodes to see how it goes.

I thought it was pretty interesting. I like the set up of the series, but I am confused about some things (after all, it is from the guys who made LOST). I will definitely try it for a few more episodes to see how it goes.

I going to give it a few more tries too. The last 5 minutes were interesting enough to bring me back. I hope it gets less hokey though.

I did have one question that I wanted to ask the Disney experts here. Snow White is my favorite princess so I thought I knew the story pretty well. Has her prince ever been referred to as Prince Charming? I know they called him that in the show tonight, but I always thought Prince Charming referred strictly to Cinderella's man. Any thoughts?

imdb.com had an early release of the whole show a few days ago.

My family and I watched it, and we all really liked it! I've been waiting for it to premiere since this summer, and I wasn't disappointed. I'm excited to see where they're going to go with everything.

I did have one question that I wanted to ask the Disney experts here. Snow White is my favorite princess so I thought I knew the story pretty well. Has her prince ever been referred to as Prince Charming? I know they called him that in the show tonight, but I always thought Prince Charming referred strictly to Cinderella's man. Any thoughts?

I have only heard him called Prince

In the Disney movies, only Cinderella's Prince was spcifically called Prince Charming, but the fairy tales predate Disney, so Disney's interpretation might be different from the show's creators.

I caught that too & was wondering the same thing.

It's nice to have a show like this instead of yet another who killed who tv show. Thank you ABC for giving families something to watch again. I miss LOST though. I am also enjoying Pan Am.

It's nice to have a show like this instead of yet another who killed who tv show. Thank you ABC for giving families something to watch again. I miss LOST though. I am also enjoying Pan Am.

Is Pan Am a family show

I really enjoyed the show tonight. It was just the right mix of fantasy for me. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I enjoyed it, too. I'm curious as to what makes the kid think that they're all from a storybook. And why would the Evil Queen put herself in the curse, too? To keep an eye on everyone or to do things to make them more miserable?

I enjoyed it, too. I'm curious as to what makes the kid think that they're all from a storybook. And why would the Evil Queen put herself in the curse, too? To keep an eye on everyone or to do things to make them more miserable?

I saw most of it tonight and I loved it!!

I am not sure how he put them all together, or why the evil Queen would put herself into it. Another thing that puzzeled me was how the Evil Queen ended up adopting her child. Did she put a curse on her to have a baby, and then give it up for adoption? This is really weird, but I like it. :)

I saw most of it tonight and I loved it!!

I am not sure how he put them all together, or why the evil Queen would put herself into it. Another thing that puzzeled me was how the Evil Queen ended up adopting her child. Did she put a curse on her to have a baby, and then give it up for adoption? This is really weird, but I like it. :)

I think y'all hit the nail on the head, so many questions to be answered. The show makes you think!!!! Characters from an imaginary land forget who they are, that they are existing in an unhappy world, and separated from those they care about. Then one person (Emma) who sees everyone as a little bit crazy. Sound familiar? ....... Lost anyone lol

I liked it. They seem to be setting up various mysteries, like Lost. I'll be watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter