Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Cinderella and Snow's princes are brothers too. It seems they all came from the same "kingdom" in the fairy tale world, so it would make sense if all the royals in the stories are related.

Does anyone think it's possible that Emma is the Blue Fairy? Maybe Henry is Pinnochio??? He is seeing Jiminey Cricket! I just noticed that she had on a blue jacket, and the camera paused for more than a minute on her star keychain. (which for some weird reason made me think of the blue fairy...)

It seemed like Henry was ready to reveal to her what her role in the fairy tales was when they were thinking of code names, but then he says she's not ready.

I am also wondering what the deal is with the sheriff. He is sleeping with Regina, but he has now offered her a job and does not seem to care what the EQ thinks. What is he up to? I'm not sure to trust him yet or not. Thoughts?

I think the EQ wants her to think that the Sheriff is on her side, and she wants her to work with him so that he can keep an eye on what she's up to.

I think that Cinderella and Snow's princes are brothers too. It seems they all came from the same "kingdom" in the fairy tale world, so it would make sense if all the royals in the stories are related.

Does anyone think it's possible that Emma is the Blue Fairy? Maybe Henry is Pinnochio??? He is seeing Jiminey Cricket! I just noticed that she had on a blue jacket, and the camera paused for more than a minute on her star keychain. (which for some weird reason made me think of the blue fairy...)

It seemed like Henry was ready to reveal to her what her role in the fairy tales was when they were thinking of code names, but then he says she's not ready.

I like this theory..... although I thought he wanted to "code name" her "Mom"

I was not at all surprised at Regina's "friend".

Anyone else notice when Emma's eyebrows turn from blonde to brown when Henry gets on the school bus then she goes to talk to the sheriff?

I loved last night's episode!

I'm so upset that Graham is sleeping with Regina! I don't know if we are supposed to trust him or not...

I hope Emma's deal with Mr. Gold won't come back to haunt her but we all know it will :laughing:... I think she realized that he was Rumple but maybe not.

I too want to know what story the monster comes from.. I'm trying to think but keep drawing a blank. Any ideas?

I can't wait till 11.27!

Was I the only one who was SUPER disturbed about Rumple KILLING the fairy Godmother? I mean - POP - she's gone... I really didn't like the start of the Cinderella story in the Fantasyland. I didn't like the end in Storybrooke either... with her baby daddy just walking into the hospital room saying - okay, I am here now. It seemed to me that, up until now, the people kept the same personality traits they had in both worlds - with the exception of Ella's prince. In Fantasyland - he was dedicated and would risk all to protect Ella and their child. In Storeybrooke - he let daddy bully him into leaving the girl he loved when she needed him most... I agree that the princes are brothers. MAYBE, if they are brothers in Storeybrooke, the reason the dad was such a jerk was because the other brother has been missing for years and he didn't want to lose both sons? IDK - I need to think about that one, lol

I liked most of the middle stuff. I like Ruby and her lucky wolf. Love Henry and Emma's interactions. Those creepy puppets made me think of Regina's garden gnome. A gnome in Fantasyland that the queen turned into a statue... Maybe those dolls/puppets where people in Fanstayland who tried to get out of Rumple's 'deals'.

I pretty much knew Graham was hooking up with Regina. My thoughts on that are - she wanted him bc he is hot (and easily manipulated) so made him sheriff and he went along with it because, he's a guy and why not. I suspect Emma has him completely intrigued. She is unlike anyone he has met and he will develop real feelings for her. When this happens, Regina will FLIP. She will add that to the list of things she 'loved' being taken from her. It will be huge for Emma too - since she has never had anyone love her, or put her needs first that she knows of.

I think the actor who plays Gold/Rumple is AMAZING! OMG - he blows my mind! LOL

I've loved Robert Carlyle (Rumple) ever since I saw him in Trainspotting...he is the reason I started watching. Figured he wouldn't be part of the show if it was crap.

Was I the only one who was SUPER disturbed about Rumple KILLING the fairy Godmother? I mean - POP - she's gone... I really didn't like the start of the Cinderella story in the Fantasyland. I didn't like the end in Storybrooke either... with her baby daddy just walking into the hospital room saying - okay, I am here now. It seemed to me that, up until now, the people kept the same personality traits they had in both worlds - with the exception of Ella's prince. In Fantasyland - he was dedicated and would risk all to protect Ella and their child. In Storeybrooke - he let daddy bully him into leaving the girl he loved when she needed him most... I agree that the princes are brothers. MAYBE, if they are brothers in Storeybrooke, the reason the dad was such a jerk was because the other brother has been missing for years and he didn't want to lose both sons? IDK - I need to think about that one, lol

I liked most of the middle stuff. I like Ruby and her lucky wolf. Love Henry and Emma's interactions. Those creepy puppets made me think of Regina's garden gnome. A gnome in Fantasyland that the queen turned into a statue... Maybe those dolls/puppets where people in Fanstayland who tried to get out of Rumple's 'deals'.

I pretty much knew Graham was hooking up with Regina. My thoughts on that are - she wanted him bc he is hot (and easily manipulated) so made him sheriff and he went along with it because, he's a guy and why not. I suspect Emma has him completely intrigued. She is unlike anyone he has met and he will develop real feelings for her. When this happens, Regina will FLIP. She will add that to the list of things she 'loved' being taken from her. It will be huge for Emma too - since she has never had anyone love her, or put her needs first that she knows of.

I think the actor who plays Gold/Rumple is AMAZING! OMG - he blows my mind! LOL

Bolded by me.

I think this had to do with the 2nd deal made in Fantasyland. Rumple told Cinderella that, so long as the deal was in place she would never see her Prince again.

Once Emma negated the deal in "reality" it allowed the Prince to break from the spell and realize he needed to be with Ella.

I agree about Robert Carlyle (Rumple) - amazing actor!!

I think the Sheriff is the Huntsman. That would explain why Regina is with him and also why he offered a job to Emma, saying he didn't care what Regina would think.

I don't know about this, because in the Cinderella story in Storybook, they tell her that the Blue Fairy enchanted the quill that Rumpelstiltskin is going to use to sign the "new deal." I think we just haven't met the Blue Fairy, yet.

I think this had to do with the 2nd deal made in Fantasyland. Rumple told Cinderella that, so long as the deal was in place she would never see her Prince again.

Once Emma negated the deal in "reality" it allowed the Prince to break from the spell and realize he needed to be with Ella.

OH - GOOD CATCH!!!! I'll buy that for a dollar - makes sense to me!

Also - about Emma being the Blue Fairy (or any other fairy tale personality) I don't think so. Henry said she was the only one who could leave, so I really think that she was no character before. Her story is unwritten - as is Henry's. They are both more symbolic of the future...

Bolded by me.

I agree. That was my take on it too.

I was surprised by the EQ and the sheriff though. I thought she was going to meet somebody (instead of going to a meeting), but I didn't think about it being him. I just thought it was someone who hadn't been introduced yet. It does look like the EQ wants him to keep an eye on Emma since she's not leaving.

I think that the Princes are brothers too. I was very upset with Rumple killed the Fairy Godmother. I am now really thinking that Graham is the Huntsman. I do not think Emma is the Blue Fairy, but I am very interested to know what Henry knows about her part that "She isn't ready" for.

Side note...was anyone else bothered that Cinderella had way too dark of a spraytan/makeup...she looked as orange as a pumpkin to me...lol or was that the point! :rotfl:

OH - GOOD CATCH!!!! I'll buy that for a dollar - makes sense to me!

Also - about Emma being the Blue Fairy (or any other fairy tale personality) I don't think so. Henry said she was the only one who could leave, so I really think that she was no character before. Her story is unwritten - as is Henry's. They are both more symbolic of the future...

Right, and I am really wondering now if she will be able to leave since she made the deal with Mr. Gold. Something is telling me that she is going to need to try to get out for some reason but wont be able to.

WAIT!!!!!! The beast in the earth from next weeks preview..... could it be "Beauty and the BEAST" ?????

I have fallen for this show big time. Genius writing...

I think Henry wants to call Emma mom; but he thinks she isnt ready. I really dont think she is one of the characters. She got out before the curse.

I think Ella and the prince got back together to show that curse was broken. I cant wait to see what Mr. Gold wants Emma to do.

Is this supposed to "end" at some point or should I be expecting a cliff hanger and than have to wait a year to see what happens????

Anyone else find it odd, though, that for 28 years they didn't wonder why they weren't aging? Poor Cinderella, pregnant for 28 years?

Also, in the time Henry has been there, he's obviously gotten older, but no one wanted to know why? :confused3

Guess I'm not supposed to think about that kind of stuff and just watch.

Anyone else find it odd, though, that for 28 years they didn't wonder why they weren't aging? Poor Cinderella, pregnant for 28 years?

Also, in the time Henry has been there, he's obviously gotten older, but no one wanted to know why? :confused3

Guess I'm not supposed to think about that kind of stuff and just watch.

I don't think they know about time.

I have fallen for this show big time. Genius writing...

I think Henry wants to call Emma mom; but he thinks she isnt ready. I really dont think she is one of the characters. She got out before the curse.

I think Ella and the prince got back together to show that curse was broken. I cant wait to see what Mr. Gold wants Emma to do.

Is this supposed to "end" at some point or should I be expecting a cliff hanger and than have to wait a year to see what happens????

I would think it like any other show, that there will be a cliff hanger at the end of one season and pick up a the beginning of the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter