One direction appreciation thread!

Don't let the thread die, everyone!! Post gifs or something!!! Anything! Is anyone going to next year's tour by any chance!?!!?

Right! If they're happy, i am happy. And that's the way it will always be. So at the end of their up all night tour, i cried for like... an hour and a half. :sad2:
Dont be sad!They will have a single out in September,an album out before christmas and an amaZAYN world tour!Too many happy things too be crying and mopey!!
tumblr_lmx0ih02RT1qhkic7o1_500.gif

Saw pictures of them at the airport. I'm gonna take a guess and say they are all home already. Zayn, Lou, and Harry just don't want to say anything. Thanks to Liam and Niall at least.

tumblr_ly5h44EqWR1qeb8jp.gif
They must be really busy with everyone at home!!!

Directioners, I need your help!! I made some 1D designs to put on a shirt and I need help choosing which one:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=45363846&posted=1#post45363846
I picked the fourth one!It looks pretty!

This just makes me want to hug Zayn and tell him how amazing he is. I just love how crazy and messed up he laughs here.
I love his giggle!Its so cute!!!
tumblr_ly5p9yIo5R1rn20wso1_500.gif

Wow this thread is soo dead today... Where are all my directioners!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!? One of their best live performances of Gotta Be You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0SUyFeOFUI&feature=related

Nevermind :(

Aw,why nevermind?Everyone is welcome here.Dont feel like you cant post on here!!!
tumblr_lyeyl4j2z01qj2h6ao1_500.gif

Don't let the thread die, everyone!! Post gifs or something!!! Anything! Is anyone going to next year's tour by any chance!?!!?

I'm sorry I havent been on much today!!My dad needed my laptop.): Heres a gif for my time gone!

tumblr_levgezirin1qe5kueo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4h9gmSmde1qjhrzlo1_500.gif

Dont be sad!They will have a single out in September,an album out before christmas and an amaZAYN world tour!Too many happy things too be crying and mopey!!
tumblr_lmx0ih02RT1qhkic7o1_500.gif

They must be really busy with everyone at home!!!

I picked the fourth one!It looks pretty!

I love his giggle!Its so cute!!!
tumblr_ly5p9yIo5R1rn20wso1_500.gif

Aw,why nevermind?Everyone is welcome here.Dont feel like you cant post on here!!!
tumblr_lyeyl4j2z01qj2h6ao1_500.gif

I'm sorry I havent been on much today!!My dad needed my laptop.): Heres a gif for my time gone!

tumblr_levgezirin1qe5kueo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4h9gmSmde1qjhrzlo1_500.gif

Yay! You're back! I've been lonely, but I understand!

tumblr_m0eyvp31tE1r693roo2_500.gif

Haha yeah buddy!And Okey dokey!
tumblr_lhvq9eiz141qgjxy9o1_500.gif

I also forgot to mention that the only reason I can be on this right now. It's harder to obsess over one direction on this though, so I don't like the fact that this is my only option right now...

I also forgot to mention that the only reason I can be on this right now. It's harder to obsess over one direction on this though, so I don't like the fact that this is my only option right now...

Yeah but at least you're still obsessing!!!!
tumblr_m4x3mt87VC1qb6h8s.gif

Ofcourse!

That moment when you're going for a run, and you get really, really tired, and you're about to give up and take a break to walk. Then, you think of One Direction. You're proudness for the boys over come you, and you get a new strength. You then run a huge distance very fast... Story of my life. It happened about three hours ago, I'd say. :rotfl:

40.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter