• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

One direction appreciation thread!

Yay, you're back! Good morning,love! I'm hoping that the other boys post at least sometime today that their home... I know all the fans would appreciate it! :upsidedow

Haha yeah you cant get rid of me that easily!I hope they do too,Then fans might think GIAN EVIL SPOONS kidnapped the rest of the boys.But for some reason that sounds impossible...
tumblr_m691g9zIfZ1rycyb0o1_500.gif

Haha yeah you cant get rid of me that easily!I hope they do too,Then fans might think GIAN EVIL SPOONS kidnapped the rest of the boys.But for some reason that sounds impossible...
tumblr_m691g9zIfZ1rycyb0o1_500.gif

Yeah, but I think if anything did happen, Niall would inform us. He has been the most active, posting since he's gotten home.He's tweeted about 4 times since he's been home. So thankful for that. Now if only he could do that twit cam that everyone is waiting for...

b22b87d9.gif

I've got to subscribe to this thread, so I can show it to my daughter later... she's a HUGE OD fan!

Yeah, but I think if anything did happen, Niall would inform us. He has been the most active, posting since he's gotten home.He's tweeted about 4 times since he's been home. So thankful for that. Now if only he could do that twit cam that everyone is waiting for...

b22b87d9.gif

Aw,he really is the sweetest I think.And yes that twitcam,making you Party all day and all night and staying Up All Night!Boys,who needs a Horan hug and Horan twitcam?
m3rzyaGfd61r8qb9q.gif

Aw,he really is the sweetest I think.And yes that twitcam,making you Party all day and all night and staying Up All Night!Boys,who needs a Horan hug and Horan twitcam?
m3rzyaGfd61r8qb9q.gif

*jumping up and down* Me! Me! Me!! I'm tired of waiting kind of... I've been waiting since the night of their last Up All Night show... So, for two days I've been waiting. Still am... I understand the boys need family time, though. So i'm being more patient than I was, but soon I'm going to start expecting one again.

niall.gif

*jumping up and down* Me! Me! Me!! I'm tired of waiting kind of... I've been waiting since the night of their last Up All Night show... So, for two days I've been waiting. Still am... I understand the boys need family time, though. So i'm being more patient than I was, but soon I'm going to start expecting one again.

niall.gif

He must be really busy with his family and friends.I know I would be spending every second I could with my family if I was gone for six months on tour!:eek: But I'm sure one he'll do one soon!
tumblr_m0leussePu1qcqr65.gif

My only concern is that now I'll NEVER get computer time!!!

Haha that is a possibility!I was on here from when I started this thread to like 2 a.m. :eek: And I was mostly on this thread talking!Its alittle crazy but its really cool to make friends who like the same things as you!!Its pretty cool.
tumblr_m0anownC5a1r7sgpr.gif

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while! My internet went out for a little while. It's back now! We need to get it fixed some how. Niall and Liam are still the only ones that have posted that they are home. Hopefully the other boys will let us know soon. Liam super happy to be home, as is Niall. I'll let you guys know when any of the other guys post anything.

He must be really busy with his family and friends.I know I would be spending every second I could with my family if I was gone for six months on tour!:eek: But I'm sure one he'll do one soon!
tumblr_m0leussePu1qcqr65.gif

You're right. Six months is a long time to be away. Especially when you're only 18-21. I bet their families really missed them.

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while! My internet went out for a little while. It's back now! We need to get it fixed some how. Niall and Liam are still the only ones that have posted that they are home. Hopefully the other boys will let us know soon. Liam super happy to be home, as is Niall. I'll let you guys know when any of the other guys post anything.

You're right. Six months is a long time to be away. Especially when you're only 18-21. I bet their families really missed them.

Darn internet!
tumblr_m65gvc6m2m1rs3man.gif

But Liam and Niall are saying they're happy so thats great!
tumblr_lr6450ETBw1qm2ey2.gif

Darn internet!
tumblr_m65gvc6m2m1rs3man.gif

But Liam and Niall are saying they're happy so thats great!
tumblr_lr6450ETBw1qm2ey2.gif

Right! If they're happy, i am happy. And that's the way it will always be. So at the end of their up all night tour, i cried for like... an hour and a half. :sad2:

My only concern is that now I'll NEVER get computer time!!!

This thread is a little bit addicting. Let's face it, One Direction is worth it. However, if you're the one that introduced her to the thread, she should be thankful and let you use the computer when you really need it. :yay:

Saw pictures of them at the airport. I'm gonna take a guess and say they are all home already. Zayn, Lou, and Harry just don't want to say anything. Thanks to Liam and Niall at least.

tumblr_ly5h44EqWR1qeb8jp.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter