One direction appreciation thread!

I agree completely! My whole family actually sort of like them now. My brothers say that they're not bad. And even my parents like them! My best friend says that I'm lucky, because most parents don't like One Direction that much, but mine really do. :thumbsup2

My family loves their music too! Well, you can't not like it, because it is so good. :upsidedow

My family loves their music too! Well, you can't not like it, because it is so good. :upsidedow

I know! There's not a thing wrong with it, so if you don't like it, you're not the smartest, because it's perfect. Not flat, not off key, not anything. So if there's not a reason to dislike it, that must mean that you do like it :)

I know! There's not a thing wrong with it, so if you don't like it, you're not the smartest, because it's perfect. Not flat, not off key, not anything. So if there's not a reason to dislike it, that must mean that you do like it :)

Right! People probably don't like it because they are jealous they don't have that kind of talent. :)

Yeah! No one. Awesome, wish I could watch one. :upsidedow

The DVD is one hour and ten minutes long :happytv:, but the concert I went to was like three hours, because they did an extra song or two, and with the pretty cool opening acts. :goodvibes Up All Night, Up All Night!!!! :lovestruc

The DVD is one hour and ten minutes long :happytv:, but the concert I went to was like three hours, because they did an extra song or two, and with the pretty cool opening acts. :goodvibes Up All Night, Up All Night!!!! :lovestruc

I would so watch it. Woah! The concert sounds awesome. :happytv:

Sadly, no. I wish I did though. :sad1:
What kind of songs did they sing?

Pretty much every song on the Up All Night Album PLUS I've gotta feeling, Stereo Hearts, and Valerie. Do you know what songs are on the album, or do I have to name them? :groom:

How I feel when I miss one of the boy's twit cams.

rapunzelcry.gif

Pretty much every song on the Up All Night Album PLUS I've gotta feeling, Stereo Hearts, and Valerie. Do you know what songs are on the album, or do I have to name them? :groom:

Awesome! You can name them if you want to, but it's ok. My favorite One Direction song is One Thing. And, how can you not love What Makes You Beautiful? What's your favorite song? :upsidedow

Awesome! You can name them if you want to, but it's ok. My favorite One Direction song is One Thing. And, how can you not love What Makes You Beautiful? What's your favorite song? :upsidedow

My personal favorite is Gotta Be You.
On the album:
What Makes You Beautiful
Gotta Be You
One Thing
I wish
More Than This
Taken
Tell me A Lie
Same Mistakes
Stole My Heart
Everything About you
Up All Night
I want
One The Deluxe Version of the Album:
Moments
Stand up
That's all of their current songs. Their next album is coming out in early November. I know the date, but I can't think of it off of the top of my head right now:confused3. :thumbsup2

My personal favorite is Gotta Be You.
On the album:
What Makes You Beautiful
Gotta Be You
One Thing
I wish
More Than This
Taken
Tell me A Lie
Same Mistakes
Stole My Heart
Everything About you
Up All Night
I want
One The Deluxe Version of the Album:
Moments
Stand up
That's all of their current songs. Their next album is coming out in early November. I know the date, but I can't think of it off of the top of my head right now:confused3. :thumbsup2

Awesome! Their music is amazing! I will have to get their album soon. I heard one of them say their album is coming out in November, on the radio. :)

Awesome! Their music is amazing! I will have to get their album soon. I heard one of them say their album is coming out in November, on the radio. :)

I know, and yeah, you should! I'm so excited to get their 2nd album in November. It is supposed to come out right before my trip to WDW, so I'll be listening to it all the way there. :hyper:

niallsprincess said:
I know, and yeah, you should! I'm so excited to get their 2nd album in November. It is supposed to come out right before my trip to WDW, so I'll be listening to it all the way there. :hyper:

I am really excited to get their album too. Really? Cool! :) ok, sorry I won't be on for at least a week. I will post when I get back. On the plane I am going to listen to their music :)

I am really excited to get their album too. Really? Cool! :) ok, sorry I won't be on for at least a week. I will post when I get back. On the plane I am going to listen to their music :)

Oh! I see you're going to WDW tomorrow! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! You should take pictures while you're there and post them on here when you get back! :wave2:

niallsprincess said:
Oh! I see you're going to WDW tomorrow! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! You should take pictures while you're there and post them on here when you get back! :wave2:

Yeah! Thanks so much :-) And I will. I was thinking of doing a trip report. Be back next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter