• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

One direction appreciation thread!

Directioners!!! I'm BAAAAAAACK! As we know, One Direction is woking on their second album which is coming out in November. November, 13 is what I've heard.
~One Direction won all three awards they were nominated for at the Teen Choice Awards, though they couldn't be there in person, as they are much too busy recording.
~Personally, one of my new idols, other than One Direction is Perrie Edwards. Not just because she's Zayn's girlfriend, but because she is a very nice, and pretty girl.
~Three days ago, was it? Yeah, it was One Direction's birthday. (Or as some refer to it, their band-avarsiry.
Well, that's it!

I am home by myself, so I am cranking Everything About You through our surround sound!

Lol that is awesome! Okay now I'm blasting that Cher Llyod song. My feelings are mixed on her.

Lol that is awesome! Okay now I'm blasting that Cher Llyod song. My feelings are mixed on her.

Omg I love Cher Lloyd!Shes so good,she was on X Factor with 1D and I watched her performances so now I'm a huge fan!I love her songs,especially Superhero!:goodvibes

Yeah I know where she started and what not. She is good, but not as great Carly Rae!!

Fine. I will admit I am...yesh

I knew it!!!!!! Boy directioners rock, though! So be proud!!!

yes1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter