One little boy had a sad end of day at Disney...

P1010998.jpg

P1011000-1.jpg

WTH?? :laughing:

I was walking to my car with my friends, and there was this spanish family in front of us. They had strollers, a mickey balloon, etc. The little boy who was probably about 3 was acting up a little bit, so than the mom said "come here little boy", than she popped his balloon with her cigarette. The little boy was hysterical, crying, yelling in spanish at his mom. All his mom said was "See what you made mommy do? You were bad so I popped your balloon."

I saw that and was like "What the hell!?" to my friends. Apparently the parents heard me and turned around and said "excuse me??" I than responded with "Your going to give your kid a twitch by doing things like that to him." The parents than said something and spanish and than turned around and walked away.

Sad day for a little boy.... I mean who does that!?

I'll say it again. You need a license to have a dog or a cat, but anybody can be a parent. So sad. :sad2: :sad2:

my father in law has a balloon phobia. he will not blow them up out of fear that they will pop. he wouldn't even blow them up for his granddaughter's birthday party. He had a pet monkey as a child.

Did the pet monkey blow up the balloons and then pop them behind Dad's back? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter