One little boy had a sad end of day at Disney...

Do you have a collection of severed heads in your freezer? Severed HUMAN heads. Who knows what kind of animal heads you have laying around. ;)

4 plane tickets to Florida = $1200
hotel room for 5 nights = $500
passes to the happiest place on earth = $2000

telling my 5 yo to get away from the scratching twitching pluto because he is going through withdrawal and has crabs = priceless!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have balloon related emotional trauma, I once handed my mom my balloon and she let it soar into the sky, never did see my balloon again

my father in law has a balloon phobia. he will not blow them up out of fear that they will pop. he wouldn't even blow them up for his granddaughter's birthday party. He had a pet monkey as a child.

I knew you had some animal heads laying around. :p

Iwas is our resident animal body snatcher. ;) We love her but she likes to bury animals in weird places. :p

Why does the language that was spoken matter? And yes, children at 3 are capable of speaking more than one language fluently.

And again, what in the world does this have to do with this thread? :confused3

Several of us think the OP is trolling and spinning a tale to create hysteria and drama. (Well creating more hysteria and drama, cause that's a daily occurrence here on the DIS....;) )

telling my 5 yo to get away from the scratching twitching pluto because he is going through withdrawal and has crabs = priceless!

I knew I could count on you to find the humor in this thread.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

P1010998.jpg

P1011000-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter