One little boy had a sad end of day at Disney...

Do you find that this parenting is acceptable? Nope, let's just look the other way and pretend it never happened. The person who posted this was obviously upset by the actions and wanted to share as a way of venting.

BTW: If the mom acts like this in public, I'm afraid to think what she might be doing in private.

How do you know what the real story was between the boy and his parents? Maybe he had been warned several times to behave, otherwise he'd lose his balloon. Did his parents physically hurt the boy? No. So yes, you should look the other way and keep your opinions to yourself.

I was walking to my car with my friends, and there was this spanish family in front of us. They had strollers, a mickey balloon, etc. The little boy who was probably about 3 was acting up a little bit, so than the mom said "come here little boy", than she popped his balloon with her cigarette. The little boy was hysterical, crying, yelling in spanish at his mom. All his mom said was "See what you made mommy do? You were bad so I popped your balloon."

I saw that and was like "What the hell!?" to my friends. Apparently the parents heard me and turned around and said "excuse me??" I than responded with "Your going to give your kid a twitch by doing things like that to him." The parents than said something and spanish and than turned around and walked away.

Sad day for a little boy.... I mean who does that!?

Cigarettes & HELIUM balloons? Don't they go up in flames? I've got to go google this now.

ETA: My mistake. Carry on.

I can't read that word without picturing Daffy Duck spitting it out.

Hey! Great minds think alike! :lmao:

And I think there is a need for some troll spray.

Do they even sell rubber balloons at MK any more? Seems to me mylar wouldn't pop and that is all I ever seem to see there.

Cigarettes & HELIUM balloons? Don't they go up in flames? I've got to go google this now.

ETA: My mistake. Carry on.

Hahaha I went and googled it too. :eek: I had no idea there were balloon fetishes. :scared:

How do you know what the real story was between the boy and his parents? Maybe he had been warned several times to behave, otherwise he'd lose his balloon. Did his parents physically hurt the boy? No. So yes, you should look the other way and keep your opinions to yourself.

OOPS, my mistake. You're right he wasn't physically hurt, so what the heck was I thinking.;)

:ssst: I wonder if Jeffrey Dahmer's parents ever popped his balloon?

hey, the snow white incident was a month or two ago.

And for the record, I'm not the smoking police... im actually rather indifferent, I use to smoke... but I just think its sad they did that to a little kid.

I think we're missing the really big picture here....

The REAL question should be what the heck does it mean to give your child a twitch?? :confused3 :rotfl2:

It means that one day, because you popped your child's balloon with a cigarette he will go on American Idol and think he can sing when he really can't.

It means that one day, because you popped your child's balloon with a cigarette he will go on American Idol and think he can sing when he really can't.

Oh.....too funny!!!!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

haha well put..

or a twitch is like a "tic". When a kid has tourettes they get that.

Not saying this kid is going to start cursing over a burst balloon..

hey, the snow white incident was a month or two ago.

And for the record, I'm not the smoking police... im actually rather indifferent, I use to smoke... but I just think its sad they did that to a little kid.

You started both of these thread today:rolleyes1

I was called a troll?

I'm just posting my most recent "experiences".

I could get into the dark side of the cast member kingdom... or so says my dad and friend. ;-)

OOPS, my mistake. You're right he wasn't physically hurt, so what the heck was I thinking.;)

:ssst: I wonder if Jeffrey Dahmer's parents ever popped his balloon?

Pop a kid's balloon and he grows up with a fridge full of body parts. Uh huh. Hate to ask what you think would happen if we gave our kids a timeout. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter