One year ago today....

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Thank you for the reminder that we should count our blessings daily and never take anything in life for granted. I remember your posts and nice pictures of Hilary and her DH. I cannot imagine the heartache of losing a child, tho you know they are in heaven and at peace. May her loving memories continue to bring you comfort. The plant was such a touching gift from your son and I bet she is smiling from above as you burn her favorite candle :hug:. God Bless ^i^

So sorry to hear about your loss...these anniversaries are never easy, are they? :grouphug:

I'm so sorry. Hopefully you are able to remember all the good fun memories today and always. God bless.

I can't imagine the pain of losing a child and I am so sorry for your loss. I remember your post a year ago sharing the passing of your daughter, I was sad then and so very sorry as I still am today. Anniversaries are never easy, but as time goes by the good memories help to make those anniversaries a little easier to bear. :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

:guilty: :grouphug: No words to ease the pain. Hold all good memories close to heart.

Nothing can make you feel better after the loss of your daughter but your son did his very best. What a great son you have.

Katholyn

:grouphug:

I was just thinking of Hilary the other day. On another thread Paige brought up the St. Louis DIS meet and it made me think of her. She was so sweet and she has not been forgotten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter