• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online petition to bring back Tom Morrow!!

luvthemouse71

Former Ride Chicken...
Ok, someone here had an excellent idea to post the link to the online petition in a new thread..once we get a good amount of signatures, it'll be emailed to WDW guest relations.
http://www.petitiononline.com/25311645/petition.html

**Update**Wow, great job so far!! I'm wondering when I should send it over-how many signatures do you all think would be enough? They say on the site that you can deliver the petition repeatedly, but that for maximum impact you should have a large amount of signatures the first time.What would this be..100? 200?

PLEASE everyone-sign this petition!!!! We need to get the TTA spiel back! There is no TTA without Paging Mr Morrow..........

Done, I am still just shocked they removed that part. I loved TTA and now I just dont know if I can bring myself to ride it w/ all the changes.

I signed...we're going to WDW in January and TTA is one of our favorites. I'm not even excited to ride it now :mad:

I signed it too.

We rode the TTA during our trip last week, and we missed good ol' Tom. How is he supposed to know that he needs to give his party on Saturn a ring??? :rotfl2:

Signed! We will go for Thanksgiving and I used to always look forward to TTA, not so much now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter