Online petition to bring back Tom Morrow!!

OP, to me a "large number" would be at least 1,000. I don't think a few hundred is going to make much impact on a company as big as Disney. Sorry, just my opinion. :flower3:

I would post this on other Disney sites and give it more time to grow.

I would have to agree. If I was a WDI person reading the petition, I'd think, "They don't like the new soundtrack" not "They want the old soundtrack back." At no point in the petition does it actually SAY "bring back Tom Morrow" or even "bring back the old soundtrack." In fact, the petition doesn't really petition anyone to do anything. All it does is show that a bunch of people agree that the new soundtrack is bland.

A petition is supposed to be a call to action. It's a request for a change. This doesn't request Disney do anything. It just says "We don't like it." :confused3 If you ended the petition with "Please bring back the original soundtrack", then it gives Disney something to consider.

:earsboy:
Good point, although the petition is titled "bring back Tom Morrow". Wonder if it's possible to change the wording. Probably not after people have signed it. Perhaps people could just add more in their comments section if they feel the current description is not adequate.

I didn't sign it because I am extremely hesitant to give out my name and email address.

But I would very much like to have Mr. Tom Morrow giving Saturn a ring again.

I'm afraid that Disney won't care much. They'll just figure, "those nuts on the internet never like change," and won't think that this particular change really was for the worse. I hope they do care, but I seriously doubt it.

I didn't sign it because I am extremely hesitant to give out my name and email address.

But I would very much like to have Mr. Tom Morrow giving Saturn a ring again.

I'm afraid that Disney won't care much. They'll just figure, "those nuts on the internet never like change," and won't think that this particular change really was for the worse. I hope they do care, but I seriously doubt it.

You don't need to use your real email if you don't want to.

And it will never be fixed without at least trying.

The TTA was the first ride I hopped on when we arrived at MK on 9/11 for our most recent trip! I was so excited that it was open (a day ahead of schedule) and I made every announcement (including Tom Morrow) to my disbelieving husband, who is usually hurtling around Space Mountain while I cruise the TTA over & over & over.
So yes, I signed the petition. I can't believe they changed the audio!:confused3 And, I also can't believe they won't let you stay on now. Who the heck is making these terrible decisions?

The TTA was the first ride I hopped on when we arrived at MK on 9/11 for our most recent trip! I was so excited that it was open (a day ahead of schedule) and I made every announcement (including Tom Morrow) to my disbelieving husband, who is usually hurtling around Space Mountain while I cruise the TTA over & over & over.
So yes, I signed the petition. I can't believe they changed the audio!:confused3 And, I also can't believe they won't let you stay on now. Who the heck is making these terrible decisions?
I don't know that it's necessarily a "terrible decision" to ask people to leave the ride and get back in line and re-board. They do that for pretty much everything. Seems like normal operating procedure to me.

And I'll bet for every person who misses the nostalgic old soundtrack, there's another one out there who thought it was corny and outdated and needed to change. Can't win either way!

:earsboy:

We need a lot more than 250. Please sign the petition if you haven't already. Takes very little time and you never know what might happen.

I think its worth a try so let's keep this thread bumped up! :banana:

Disney does listen to their guests and if enough people voice their concern, *maybe* the TTA can be put back to the way it was!

Please forward the link to everyone so we can get as many signatures as possible!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter