Onsite Starbucks

jennf

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can use Starbucks star rewards at Starbucks Disney onsite locations? I have have saving my stars and hope to be able to use them at Disney.

I’m pretty sure you can get points towards but cannot redeem. I may be incorrect though if anyone has better info.

With the "new" star rewards that you can redeem now for merchandise, and as I'm a big fan for the WDW/Starbucks mugs... wondering if we will be able to redeem 400 stars for those. Might be worth saving them up for my next trip. Anyone try to do that yet?

With the "new" star rewards that you can redeem now for merchandise, and as I'm a big fan for the WDW/Starbucks mugs... wondering if we will be able to redeem 400 stars for those. Might be worth saving them up for my next trip. Anyone try to do that yet?
You would still only be able to redeem stars at the DS locations. The locations inside each park do not allow redemption

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter