Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

How to keep an eye on queues at work...layer open tabs underneath your computer work space. you can see any changes happen (the time stamps are updating.) I've got 3 browsers going underneath my active window.

PS tried to attach a screen shot showing 3 active queue statuses sitting underneath a tab open to this page, but received admin message blocking post because my image was spam-like (???) so no soup for you! you'll just have to imagine it

UPDATED: workaround! here's a link to screenshot if it helps you "work" today lol: https://www.disboards.com/media/screen-shot-2023-07-11-at-10-25-06-am-jpg.89429/

Last edited:
Anyone know how to share the extra queues?

The easiest way I know is to check the address bar in your browser and see if the 'token' is listed in the URL... if it is, you can just copy that. If it isn't open another tab and go to 'select tickets' again... the tab that opens from that link should use your browser's cookies to give you the same position in queue as the original window, but this time the token should be in the URL...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter