Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I tried to paste the page link from my chrome to edge but it restarted the counter - not sure how those IDs work this time :sad2:

Ugh Oct 17th is now in the limited list...so nervous. The farthest along of mine is barely halfway there. I've been in queue since before 9, this is wild.

Same. This is honestly BS. How are we who logged on at 9AM when it started STILL not able to even get tickets yet while others just pop in whenever and get tickets with little wait time? This system is broken. Annoying. I swear if I waited 6+ hours and get no tickets...I can't even...6 devices and not even one with a countdown yet...cmon Disney!

This is what queue-it says on its FAQ (from 12 dys ago), but it sounds like folks have already tried this and had it not work (?)

https://support.queue-it.com/hc/en-...er your position,device and retain your place.

How do I transfer my queue position from one device to another?​

q_green_on_green.jpg

Queue-it support
  • 12 days ago
  • Updated
You can transfer your position from one device to another by transferring your Unique queue ID, which you can find on the bottom of the queue page. You just simply paste this URL into the browser of another device and retain your place. However, it is very important to return back before your turn comes, so you don’t have to enter the queue again.

Same. This is honestly BS. How are we who logged on at 9AM when it started STILL not able to even get tickets yet while others just pop in whenever and get tickets with little wait time? This system is broken. Annoying. I swear if I waited 6+ hours and get no tickets...I can't even...
I know, it's just too much. There muat be a better way for them to do this. Was WDW like tis?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter