Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

So this is annoying, one of my friends has tickets for 2 nights. The tickets don't show which date they are for.

And I'm on to my next quest at 10am of tickets for a certain show on 8/7, if you know you know lol
Wasn't that an issue last year as well? I remember the ones in the app could only be differentiated by color.

I looked it up. It's definitely cookie based from what was described by people who joined those queues.

If Disney would stop hindering Queue It and just let it work at least like Build a Bear uses it, it would function so much better 🫠. There's a number of functions they've removed since early on (like being able to request to receive an email notification when it's almost your turn).
I stand corrected then. Then it was some other error causing us trouble. Another one in a long list.

Wasn't that an issue last year as well? I remember the ones in the app could only be differentiated by color.
The tickets aren't color coded by night. I have 4 tix for friends for one night, 6 tix for the night I'm going, and 1 for a friend that's going another night that's also going with the 6 of us and they are all different colors.

Any date sold out just with passholders?
We're dealing with a limited sample size, but everyone I know who has a MK was able to get tickets for any date last year, regardless of their time in the VQ. DLR indicates that availability is limited, but really doesn't mean anything without additional context (every event is technically "limited" to maximum attendance capacity, as an example). I have assumed that Disney will be quite generous when it comes to MK presale ticket allocations for these types of special events. It adds additional value to MK holders as an indirect benefit of their ownership.

And tickets secured across 3 nights. I was able to buy my night plus tickets for a few friends that were not going to be able to buy them since they are traveling.
Oh this is good to know. I have 2 queues open because I have 2 nights, so didn’t want a surprise if I couldn’t get the second night. Was there a ticket limit that you saw? (I need 7 tickets today).

The tickets aren't color coded by night. I have 4 tix for friends for one night, 6 tix for the night I'm going, and 1 for a friend that's going another night that's also going with the 6 of us and they are all different colors.

Oh. Not even that this time. Lovely.

Oh this is good to know. I have 2 queues open because I have 2 nights, so didn’t want a surprise if I couldn’t get the second night. Was there a ticket limit that you saw? (I need 7 tickets today).
It's 8 per night. Once you are in you and finish your first purchase you should be able to click on the Special events ticket page from the drop down for your second buy. I was able to do all 3 in the allotted time on the site.

I think what makes it take forever is there is multiple dates to choose from, if each date had its own queue people would be in and out a lot quicker. Won't happen but would be nice.

One of my more than an hour just dropped to 31 minutes. Everything else still over an hour.

Er. Or make that 27 minutes as I was typing that.

It's 8 per night. Once you are in you and finish your first purchase you should be able to click on the Special events ticket page from the drop down for your second buy. I was able to do all 3 in the allotted time on the site.
Amazing, thank you so much!

Tickets secured for my September trip! I only opened two windows, and my incognito window that wasn't logged in got through soooo much faster. Panicked at first as my queue got through and I couldn't get tickets and realized I needed to log in. I have not yet activated my MK but worked just fine, I did two separate transactions no problem.

And I just went to look, seems like I did not get kicked out of the site and can continue to buy more over 30 min after I finished. So far no nights have sold out for presale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter