Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Got my tickets for myself and 3 others. A friend also wants to do a night with me, but I don't think our schedules will line up to make it work :(. She's stuck in show prep when I'm off and I'm working the same show she prepper for when she's off.

Maybe next year or one of the After Dark parties.

Yeah I have a same issue. One of the friends I usually go with needs to go early September, and I can't make it before mid October. Stars not alligning this year.

Yeah I have a same issue. One of the friends I usually go with needs to go early September, and I can't make it before mid October. Stars not alligning this year.

I felt bad because she literally messaged me last night trying to coordinate it. We had talked about going in September, but then I accepted a crew position on the show she's prepping for. And show runs late August to very early October. She's prepping for it July through late August. And then she's prepping for her next show starting mid October when I'd be off again until my winter show gigs start lol

I'm going to talk to her about maybe we can cross our fingers for Pride Night to happen again and we'll just try to make it happen. I think that might be a good compromise. Then I can push for her to go September for the California deal tickets plus cheaper parties for herself and her girlfriend. I'd love to go to a second party, but I just don't see how to make it happen. Plus the cost of a second party, travel, and hotel would be nice to save on doing since I have DLR half marathon weekend coming up in January 🫠

Have 3 windows open (desktop, laptop, mobile). The desktop, which was first one I opened, is past the halfway mark but status hasn't changed yet from more than an hour to a specific time.

The other two green bars have barely moved.

One of my bars is over half way but still saying over an hour. Guess I’m gonna be ordering some door dash for lunch… ;)

My friends got my ticket for when I go with them, so I'm excited I don't have to worry about that date but I'm in the queue for me and my mom. I'm nervous but excited because I feel like I should be able to get them hopefully and if not I can try for Thursday and I will be staying at one of the hotels during the time and they tend to have tickets for day of for hotel guests as long as I am there early in the morning.

Got my tickets for Oct 26 at 10:40. Used phone and iPad. iPad got in, phone was still over an hour. All dates are still available!
Thanks for the update as thats one of my dates (my bday actually) - hoping to take the whole family which would be my boys first time!!! 52 minutes and counting… lol

At 25 minutes, which would be great as I have a meeting at noon.

I'm also paranoid about accidentally closing the screen as I work, so trying very hard not to get too distracted!

All of the ones I bought show the correct date.

Also I think I found the correct pre-link (or at least one that seems to work so far while I've been testing it):

https://queue.disneyparks.disney.go.com/?c=disneyparks&e=dlrobbmkps062723&q=

Add Queue ID to the end. Get the Queue ID by going into View Source. I'll do some more testing as some of my queues drop below an hour.

LOL! I just noticed: dlrobbmkps062723 = Disneyland Resort Oogie Boogie Bash Magic Key Presale June 27, 2023 :rotfl2:

Got my tickets for Sept 12. Can't wait for my third Oogie Boogie in a row. First time taking my Grandson. Can't wait for him to dress up and get candy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter