Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Transaction completed! Tickets secured for October. 2 hours and 15 minutes from when I started, which I'll gladly take.

When it took me automatically to the special events tickets page, it was showing the OBB not on sale yet message. I crossed my fingers, refreshed and then the correct link appeared, although it made me sign in again to my account.

All dates are still showing as available.

All of the ones I bought show the correct date.

Also I think I found the correct pre-link (or at least one that seems to work so far while I've been testing it):

https://queue.disneyparks.disney.go.com/?c=disneyparks&e=dlrobbmkps062723&q=

Add Queue ID to the end. Get the Queue ID by going into View Source. I'll do some more testing as some of my queues drop below an hour.

YUP! This is the pre-link.

I've got one at 48 minutes if anyone wants it. I'll DM it to you.

Yay, got both my dates! Made a typo on two of the names so hopefully that doesn’t cause any issues.

All dates still available, including Oct 31

Man I'm getting nervous... I jumped on right at 9am but I'm still less than 25% of the bar and it's still over an hour... I hope Tue 10/10 doesn't sell out, I need five tickets! :(

Secured for Sep 24! Two hours and 15 minutes - not bad. I was expecting so much worse.

Have a second one that just dropped to 45 minutes if anyone wants it. First to respond I'll DM it to.

Watching a few more to see if they drop below an hour. I'll check back in here if they do and offer them like always.

Any dates sold out yet?

I'm shocked the wait is so long when it's just AP holders... I guess there are A LOT of us and EVERYONE is going to this.

Or the system processes like 100 at a time and gives them 10 minutes....

Any dates sold out yet?

I'm shocked the wait is so long when it's just AP holders... I guess there are A LOT of us and EVERYONE is going to this.

Or the system processes like 100 at a time and gives them 10 minutes....
Its going to be I assume like 100x worse Thursday.

Have another one ready to go. About 37 minutes left. Reply to comment and I'll DM the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter