Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Sept. 28th is sold out for Magic Key holders as of 12:25 Pacific Time. All other dates are still available.

If someone has a queue number, I'd take one. I got a work call and missed my queue time. When I went in to buy the tickets, it brought up the rejoin queue page :(

Edit - Got one. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
The purchase page came up, I selected # of tickets, date, hit "Buy" aaaaaand ... it kicked me back into the queue 'More than an hour'. Grrrrrr!

Sell out list as of 12:40pmPST -- my date sold out as soon as I entered the site
After 3 hours and 40min of waiting, I can't believe it!!! It was available when i entered and as soon as I added them to the cart it gave me an error that the date and time was no longer available
1687894863678.png

Finally counting down 57 minutes. I hope my date does not sell out or I will be at it again the 29th fingers crossed

My family is a party of 10. I was able to purchase 8x for Oct 1 and then on a separate transaction, bought the remaining 2x also for Oct 1. Looks like the purchase limit per person per date is per transaction.

My remaining queues are all over an hour still. But still hanging around keeping an eye on them to offer them to folks if they come up for use.

Reminder that anyone can share their queues they don't need. Just go to view source, search for "text: queueId" using Find in Page, copy that long string of numbers and letters you see after that, then add that to the end of the following link:
https://queue.disneyparks.disney.go.com/?c=disneyparks&e=dlrobbmkps062723&q=

If you need a visual reference, it's the string of numbers and letters that's in the lime green section I've marked on the following screenshot:

queueid.png

I always recommend sharing via DM. But up to you if you just post it in thread for anyone to grab.

I have two one more just dropped below an hour available.

One of them just expired. Still one more left, but it's close to expiring too.

Everything expired. Sorry!

Last edited:
Has anyone experienced the queue getting to the end and the screen showing you back to the "Tickets Coming Soon" page?

I wonder how many non MKs are trying to get through that prompted this message:

onlymks.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter