Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

If going through the app, make sure you don't have the virtual queue window open on your phone....once I closed the queue window on my phone it went right through. I got a confirmation email, its charge my credit card, and I see the tickets under my tickets and passes.

IF YOU'RE TRYING THE APP TRICK AND WERE PREVIOUSLY IN THE WAITING CUE, QUIT YOUR DISNEYLAND APP AND YOUR BROWSER, SITCH TO A DIFFERENT NETWORK (TURN OFF WIFI FOR EXAMPLE), OPEN DISNEYLAND APP AND SEARCH FOR "OOGIE."

I've tried every trick on this thread and still get the queue. :( :( :( My date will sell out fast, so I'm losing hope.

Thank you to those that first shared this approach! I did have to exit all apps and turn off my phone, but then it worked first try! Super easy - but so frustrating for all that it took this approach to get there.
I did all of this. Even called my mom and talked her through how to do it on her phone, which is never even have the app for still same thing. Ticket sales paused,

Im seeing a few reports of people closing their Paused tabs to have no open tabs in the browser the app redirects them to. Then disconnect from wifi (or connect to it if youve been on data) and that helps in bypassing the queue line. It seems like having a Paused tab open makes it more likely the app redirect will just land you on that same page, but starting 'fresh' on a new connection may push you through.

I got my tickets Tuesday so Im not testing this myself, just trying to help.

I've literally tried everything short of changing my identity, throwing my phone away and buying a new one. Still nothing for me.

So, the app thing was working for me on my ipad - got all the tickets in my cart - until the payment tried to process. Then it sent be back into my original queue spot. It did that like four times, and then it stopped letting me get to tickets at all and went straight to the queue.

My husband tried from work with his app; he hadn't been logged into anything, and it dumps him in the queue now.

I think maybe the app isn't working anymore.

i've done everything I can think of
this is extremely frustrating and disappointing!!!
couldn't get tickets Tuesday after waiting 4 hours, we have our flights (we live in Canada) and I could never of imagined how hard it was going to be to get tickets!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter