Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I just went through the whole process again since I never got an actual confirmation email for my initial purchase. In doing so it took me to the oogie boogie queue.

I closed the Disney App, closed out of the browser windows, switched from Wi-Fi to 5G. Opened the Disney App, selected Tickets and Passes, Selected Special Events, Tapped Select Tickets, Picked my quantity, date, and entered names, selected payment and this time right away I have tickets showing up in my app and a confirmation email.

i've done everything I can think of
this is extremely frustrating and disappointing!!!
couldn't get tickets Tuesday after waiting 4 hours, we have our flights (we live in Canada) and I could never of imagined how hard it was going to be to get tickets!!!!
I also already booked a flight. I went in 2021 and tickets were available for a few days. This is nuts. I have tried everything and still stuck on waiting!!

IF YOU'RE TRYING THE APP TRICK AND WERE PREVIOUSLY IN THE WAITING CUE, QUIT YOUR DISNEYLAND APP AND YOUR BROWSER, SITCH TO A DIFFERENT NETWORK (TURN OFF WIFI FOR EXAMPLE), OPEN DISNEYLAND APP AND SEARCH FOR "OOGIE."
I have tried all of this and more, takes me right back to the queue, I am on a completely different cell phone that I just downloaded the Disneyland app for the first time and cleared everything before trying and it STILL took me to the queue. It defies logic.

How long does it take for the tickets to show up in your app? I got an email saying processing and see the pending charge on my cc.

I just went through the whole process again since I never got an actual confirmation email for my initial purchase. In doing so it took me to the oogie boogie queue.

I closed the Disney App, closed out of the browser windows, switched from Wi-Fi to 5G. Opened the Disney App, selected Tickets and Passes, Selected Special Events, Tapped Select Tickets, Picked my quantity, date, and entered names, selected payment and this time right away I have tickets showing up in my app and a confirmation email.
I’m legit doing the same thing and get paused

This is driving me to drink! I have 2 browsers going, and the app. I'm in the queue on all 3 devices. I've switched between data and WIFI, closed all browsers, rebooted phone, followed all steps on this thread, NOTHING!

Is location playing a factor? Have any non-Americans had success (i.e. any other country)???

How?! Congrats!!!
Go through the app but make sure you aren’t on your queued page that you already have going. And go to the app and click on select tickets or whatever and if it sends you to a new queue page close it and go back to the app and repeatedly do it

What worked? Can someone please share the queue link?
If it puts you in queue, leave that window open, and reopen the event page (or return to it). It took me directly to purchase tickets. It took me multiple tries the second time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter