Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I have tried all of this and more, takes me right back to the queue, I am on a completely different cell phone that I just downloaded the Disneyland app for the first time and cleared everything before trying and it STILL took me to the queue. It defies logic.
You're not alone; I've also downloaded the app and completely new browsers, on new networks, and it only sends me to the queue.

This is driving me to drink! I have 2 browsers going, and the app. I'm in the queue on all 3 devices. I've switched between data and WIFI, closed all browsers, rebooted phone, followed all steps on this thread, NOTHING!
Keep doing it nonstop. I just kept doing it and doing it and doing it and doing it.

I am seriously in tears. My cat can sense the stress and is crawling all over me which is not helping. I am so heartbroken. I don’t understand what eise we can do. I have created a new Disney on my accounts. Nothing is working try to computer I’ve never logged in on before -not working. call people in different states -not working.

The link allowed me to purchase, and I received the confirmation email. Thanks so much for posting. I did use an incognito window and logged in during the purchase process.

if it's working for anyone and theyre willing to buy my tix ill venmo, paypal,,cashapp, zelle immediately with an additional bonus, super desperate!

I can confirm! Nothing was working for me. I finally closed all safari windows, closed all apps, restarted my phone, turned off my wifi.

Then I went to my Disneyland App, searched for Oogie Boogie using search, and it let me buy the tickets!

I was checking again on the app and this time it took me to the "queue". I hit the back button and then refreshed a couple of times and it took me to the purchase page. Keep trying on your phones through the Disneyland app...and don't be afraid to hit the back button and refresh.

how the hell is this link working for people but it takes me to paused on my pc on my phone on 3 browsers.

Instead of "tickets and passes" in the app, Type "oogie boogie.." in the app! This worked for me. Also, make sure the tab with the paused queue is no longer up on your device.

I got one date almost immediately on the work around. The second date, I had to try oodles of times. Nothing is showing as sold out yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter