Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

About an hour almost and I don’t have tickets in my app but have the processing email. Blah

Nope nothing is working, I don’t know how anyone is getting in, convinced it has something to do with mine and my husbands Disney accounts, even when I tried being logged out all history cleared, turned off device, on Wi-Fi, only on data - nothing

I took a risk, closed EVERYTHING, deleted ALL cookies and history, and then got right on my laptop in and got my tickets. One person, two parties, WOOHOO!

ETA: I feel for everyone who is still waiting! I was on my laptop at 6:30 am my time, and grabbed several other devices. Last year that had gotten me right in immediately, but this year I got the queue of doom. I really only got in after poking at things several hundred times and the close everything and clear all cookies was my last ditch effort. I hope you all get your dates!!!

Last edited:

This is absolutely insane. How are they dropping the ball so hard on this...

Nothing is working for me, everything still shows paused...

Any luck on computers? I'm unable to use my phone for the next few hours...

Thank you to those that first shared this approach! I did have to exit all apps and turn off my phone, but then it worked first try! Super easy - but so frustrating for all that it took this approach to get there.

People saying they got them is so upsetting for me
It just won’t work and I’ve done every single thing
Same here, I seriously I created a new account. I called my mother in another state had her login I know she’s never logged into the Disneyland app and nothing is working.

This is absolutely insane. How are they dropping the ball so hard on this...

Nothing is working for me, everything still shows paused...

Any luck on computers? I'm unable to use my phone for the next few hours...
Not here and we have two computers, one I have never logged in before

I just clicked this link on my laptop and it goes straight to the purchase tickets link.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/admission/events/oogie-boogie-bash/purchase/
Thank you so much. After trying every other trick I am shocked this one worked. I can't get to work a second time unfortunately but I have my tickets. No confirmation email but they are in the app. I hate that we are all having to try these workarounds. :sad1: I'll keep trying to see if I can get it to work again so I can help out others!

I had to buy through the Disneyland app on my phone and it finally went through! Had to go in and back out twice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter