Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I just clicked this link on my laptop and it goes straight to the purchase tickets link.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/admission/events/oogie-boogie-bash/purchase/
Thanks! This is the link the app uses. (ie: this is the backdoor link that the app sends folks to, so you can use this on a computer instead of app)

Worked on my laptop, then I got stuck on a broken checkout page, then went back to queue, then back to broken checkout page, then FINALLY let me check out.... and now my tickets say 6/29 on the website...

NINJA EDIT: The app shows the tickets now, and shows them as the correct date. Super happy, as I only had one date that would actually work...

I’m staying in the queue in case Disney realizes they did something or whatever and decide to cancel all those who purchased tickets already.

I just went through the whole process again since I never got an actual confirmation email for my initial purchase. In doing so it took me to the oogie boogie queue.

I closed the Disney App, closed out of the browser windows, switched from Wi-Fi to 5G. Opened the Disney App, selected Tickets and Passes, Selected Special Events, Tapped Select Tickets, Picked my quantity, date, and entered names, selected payment and this time right away I have tickets showing up in my app and a confirmation email.
THANK YOU, this worked perfectly! I got tickets to the ONE party I'll be there for!

What a fiasco, Disney. I don't even know if I want tickets, Im so mad at how Disney runs their #@$% and they don't give a #@$% because they know its gonna sell out anyways.

I'm trying to get in again to see if I can help someone. It is weird it only worked once for me. That makes me think it is a glitch that makes me weary of my purchase. I do see the tix in my account, and I did receive a confirmation email. I also see the charge on my Disney Visa. Everything looks legit, but you never know.

I'll keep trying and let you know.

I’m staying in the queue in case Disney realizes they did something or whatever and decide to cancel all those who purchased tickets already.
That’s my concern. I have the email that’s shows my order processing. The money has been taken out of my account but they still aren’t showing in my app

If anyone can get in, can you tell me if October 29th is sold out yet? I won't bother continuing to refresh if it's sold out. I've refreshed no less than 300 times.

have any non-Americans been able to book?
Yes, I live in the Netherlands open the app then click on the plus. tickets. then you see special event tickets click on that and then you will hopefully be able to get tickets. Maybe close all your browser tabs and restart your phone. I literary made an account for this

Just as an FYI the board doesn't allow transactions.

Also, a lot of people get scammed out of their money with no recourse through cash app transactions (not saying anyone would do that here!! but I see these cases everyday with what I do for work and there is very limited recourse on getting money back). I think just being patient and waiting for them to hopefully fix the issue is the option to go for. I hate it too, but just be careful. Especially on the FB sites for OBB. There have been a lot of offers to buy tickets for others that make me a little leery.

I really kind of think that's the only option they have... this is a really crappy way to do their sales

Edit: Yeah, if this is the way Disney is releasing tickets, I kinda feel like we should be free to sell them to each other... I need five for Oct 10th, full price of tickets plus $50 if someone can DM me and help me out, lol ;)

Also, mods, I'm joking, don't ban me, I'm just wildly frustrated how a HUGE company is doing this. Either block all sales or open it to everyone.... again, $1600 AP ticket holder here and I'll be furious if I can get tickets because Disney blocked it...
I'm feeling the same. I just need 3 dang tickets for myself and two small kids! I will pay right now!!

I have it open on multiple browsers, ipad, app, and nothing... I was so happy when I was in queue at the start and it said 45 min, oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter