Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Okay, tried something.

I first used a Chrome queue in an incognito Chrome window. That worked, but it first redirected me to the main page. I had to click "event tickets" in the drop down. This was on the same device.

I then tried from same device to different browser (Firefox incognito). No go.

I then tried same browser, different device and while I still had to do the event ticket in the drop down after getting redirected, I got in. That one was Firefox device 1 to Firefox incognito device 2.

Do with that info as you will. Would love some others to experiment if they have the time.

Looks like they've updated something since last year. When I try to open the short time links on an incognito browser, it starts over...

When I go into the source code for the page it has some hidden links and text referring to copying your queue and either sending it to another browser or giving it to a friend. It even says that if you give it to a friend, they'll take your place in the queue... I'm going to try quitting my browser to see if that shakes anything loose...

The link isn't in the source code. You have to kind of piece it together and then add the Queue ID. However it seems to be cross referencing something. So far if I change browsers, it kicks me back to the queue. If I do same browser, even if different devices it's letting me in after a bit of a love tap to it.

Fingers crossed! I’ve definitely been rooting for you since the fiasco on the 29th!
you are so sweet, my kids who are 4 and 7 are so intent on going - me I honestly could skip it and be fine but they really want to experience the Halloween vibe. They are of course soundly sleeping right now while I am up all bloody night LOL
Just hope it goes well, it's on my phone which is a shame I would have preferred to do it on a PC

The link isn't in the source code. You have to kind of piece it together and then add the Queue ID. However it seems to be cross referencing something. So far if I change browsers, it kicks me back to the queue. If I do same browser, even if different devices it's letting me in after a bit of a love tap to it.

That seems to be the same for me. I can't get the queueID to work (with the same amount of time remaining) on any browser except the original one it had been counting down on...

not even getting 57 mins. I have a great Wi-Fi signal but maybe I should change locations. Nothing working

Crazy how the one how the device I started with is still more than an hour.
The device I opened the queue 5 minutes late on is in the lead and 29 minutes to go.

I’m at 10 mins. Finally!! Been in the queue since 8:45am (Pacific time). Have 2 queues open. One is now at 95-ish% and the other is languishing at around 20%. So crazy because the one that is at 20% actually put me into the queue about a minute sooner than the other one.

That seems to be the same for me. I can't get the queueID to work (with the same amount of time remaining) on any browser except the original one it had been counting down on...
have you monkeyed with the long queue token as well, or just the short queue ID?

update from Disney: tickets are limited availability now for October 8th. hopefully they will keep posting which dates get low. as supply changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter