Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

ACK!! I don’t know what to do. I’m trying to check out and it’s not letting me. Been trying to check out for last 5 mins. Just says “we’re having trouble processing your request. Please try to confirm your party again.”

All of the info is correct.
Oh no! were you able to make it work?

Finally got in and it went great, super smooth and my date was available, the 8th did not appear crossed off? I did not click it though, so there may still be availability for some people? everything else still looked available but I only looked for crossed off days like I have seen before so if they are not doing that this time I could be wrong

Finally got in and it went great, super smooth and my date was available, the 8th did not appear crossed off? I did not click it though, so there may still be availability for some people? everything else still looked available but I only looked for crossed off days like I have seen before so if they are not doing that this time I could be wrong

It's bouncing back and forth for availability 🫠

d24b2540-2301-40c0-a29f-c6930a827e89
Firefox

2ff25909-5886-4955-9aa8-4f0b9184cea5
Edge

If anyone wants to play around with those. They both have "over an hour" but the bars are far along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter