Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

It doesn't look like it shows a queue ID anymore on the bottom of the page.
a few years ago it did display the queue id on the page. I think Disney must have asked them to remove it. Now there are references to it, but it isn't actually displayed.

Is it just me or weird that actual Halloween is still available as a bookable date??
I can't speak for OBB specifically, but actual Halloween night is frequently a "medium" night for a lot of Halloween events like this (unless it's a Friday/Saturday). A lot of families prefer doing local stuff with friends/classmates - neighborhood trick or treats, etc - and/or to go to things that are only happening on Halloween.

(The MK party at WDW is a little bit of an outlier - so much of their audience is from out-of-town, that's their main Halloween option.)

Last edited:
It's crazy that 9/19 keeps popping back up - I figured it would've been sold out at least an hour ago.
That's the date I wanted. It showed as available, but wouldn't process. It was waffling back and forth in availability. I tried to get 3 tix. Then I plugged in 2, then 1. Same thing. Never got it. This was 3 hours ago. I am shocked it is still popping back up.

Has anyone else's bars just stalled out completely? None of mine have moved in awhile.
Mine have sort of been stalled out the entire day... One of mine never got past halfway, and two others never got past 1/3 and 1/4 respectively. But yeah, it's been at least two hours since there's been any progress at all.

That's the date I wanted. It showed as available, but wouldn't process. It was waffling back and forth in availability. I tried to get 3 tix. Then I plugged in 2, then 1. Same thing. Never got it. This was 3 hours ago. I am shocked it is still popping back up.
I started out like that - wouldn't process, then it did. (Fortunately, I just needed 1.) That was at 2:18pm. It was gone again when I went back to the purchase page. For a minute, I wondered if I might have gotten the last one.

I can't speak for OBB specifically, but actual Halloween night is frequently a "medium" night for a lot of Halloween events like this (unless it's a Friday/Saturday). A lot of families prefer doing local stuff with friends/classmates - neighborhood trick or treats, etc - and/or to go to things that are only happening on Halloween.

(The MK party at WDW is a little bit of an outlier - so much of their audience is from out-of-town, that's their main Halloween option.)
I wish my son would have gone on Halloween because he has the following day off school. It was a hard no, he wants to trick or treat at home.

I wish my son would have gone on Halloween because he has the following day off school. It was a hard no, he wants to trick or treat at home.
I can totally relate to that. Imagining myself as a kid - I think I would have only wanted to go on Halloween if it was something that my closest friends wanted to do together. Honestly, that would have been amazing. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter