• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

My daughter works at Goofy's Kitchen and says that the characters do come to every table. I have been with my husband and adult children and had no problem seeing a lot of the characters and taking pictures with them.

We like Goofy’s Kitchen for just this reason. They will visit every table. Minnie’s at the Plaza Inn, not so much. We have been placed in the corner several times and are by large parties with small children and we have been skipped many times. I have had to repeatedly talk to the character CM.

Exactly the problem we had that one visit. After that I politely told them that a table in that area wouldn't work and to please seat us elsewhere. It startled a few CMs and one got visibly grumpy, but we got different tables.

I feel bad because I know it screws up their rotation. But it is not my fault they have chosen this set up and I pay a lot of money, so I want to see my characters.

Looks like Goofy's is the hot ticket. I am not seeing an reservations for the halloween season at ALL! I got one the day the halloween news dropped on oct 3, so I know they were there.....

Looks like Goofy's is the hot ticket. I am not seeing an reservations for the halloween season at ALL! I got one the day the halloween news dropped on oct 3, so I know they were there.....
Reservations are only open 60 days out, so nothing available past October 10 in any restaurant.

I'm seeing reservations for the beginning of October still, but maybe it is the party size.

They have them for Oct 13th. I just looked. It's because you can't reserve before 60 days out.

They have them for Oct 13th. I just looked. It's because you can't reserve before 60 days out.
They weren't there initially though. I couldn't get one for the Halloween brunch right after they were announced. I had to make them a few days later and this was well within my 60 days. It initially said there weren't times available z it wasn't until a couple days later that I was able to book it and there were lots of times available.

They weren't there initially though. I couldn't get one for the Halloween brunch right after they were announced. I had to make them a few days later and this was well within my 60 days. It initially said there weren't times available z it wasn't until a couple days later that I was able to book it and there were lots of times available.
I see. I have looked after they first released them to get an idea of how fast they will book up. My day opens tomorrow. Does anyone know what time the window opens up? We are hoping for dinner and the Happiest Haunts tour since we weren't able to get OBB tickets this year. We're trying to still make it a Halloween trip for us. We're trying to stay positive since this is the first time we have not gone to the Halloween party since 2014.

I see. I have looked after they first released them to get an idea of how fast they will book up. My day opens tomorrow. Does anyone know what time the window opens up? We are hoping for dinner and the Happiest Haunts tour since we weren't able to get OBB tickets this year. We're trying to still make it a Halloween trip for us. We're trying to stay positive since this is the first time we have not gone to the Halloween party since 2014.
6:00 AM pacific standard time

If you are staying onsite, you can try for day-of tickets. We were able to get them in 2021 when we stayed at the DLH. Have to be down at the front desk at 5am, but it was worth it!

If you are staying onsite, you can try for day-of tickets. We were able to get them in 2021 when we stayed at the DLH. Have to be down at the front desk at 5am, but it was worth it!
I am not staying on site this trip unfortunately. I will try and ask anyhow at the ticket booths and at the hotel itself in hopes of getting them, but I am not getting my hopes up. I am just doing a plan B so we have some Halloween type stuff to do. Thanks for your tip though, I appreciate it.

So I had to change the dates of my first and probably only DL trip and lost my Blue Bayoo reservation, but more importantly, I can't attend the OBB party. Almost $200 down the drain plus all that time I wasted to get it.

If only they would let me trade it for an extra day on my 2 day ticket =(

So I had to change the dates of my first and probably only DL trip and lost my Blue Bayoo reservation, but more importantly, I can't attend the OBB party. Almost $200 down the drain plus all that time I wasted to get it.

I am so sorry.

Sorry about the date changes. This is the challenging issue and rules of DLR. You can upgrade one ticket and apply that purchase to another new ticket; BUT you cannot combine TWO ticket values into a single new ticket, :(

You can try to ask about your circumstances with OBB with member services ticket via email; doesn't hurt to ask.

I’m so sorry to hear that! Maybe guest services can help

Fireworks and projections are viewable from there (they project on to IASW, I believe). But Zero flying is not visible from IASW.
Thank you for the info. Btw, some dining reservations are wide open right now, BB in particular. Been struggling to find tables there, it’s WIDEopen right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter