Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Thank you for the info. Btw, some dining reservations are wide open right now, BB in particular. Been struggling to find tables there, it’s WIDEopen right now.

I LOVE YOU. Seriously, I do. Thanks to your post I finally managed to get a reservation for Oga's. Thank you so so much for pointing this out.

I LOVE YOU. Seriously, I do. Thanks to your post I finally managed to get a reservation for Oga's. Thank you so so much for pointing this out.
Hehe, anytime! I’ve been struggling the past week getting up at 3am my time trying to get reservations. For some reason, they released it 6 hours earlier the last couple days. No clue why.

Hehe, anytime! I’ve been struggling the past week getting up at 3am my time trying to get reservations. For some reason, they released it 6 hours earlier the last couple days. No clue why.

That's good to know. I still have one date where I need to try for Goofy's early next week.

Yay! So happy for the foodie guide!!! So thi section… does this just mean random spots in the park or is this an actual spot I don’t know about?
Outdoor Vending (Available Sept. 1 through Nov. 9)

• Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog topped with peppers and onions and served with a side of chips (New)
  • BBQ Chipotle Turkey Leg (New)
  • Candy Apple Cotton Candy: Green and red swirl cotton candy in a spider-web bag (New)
  • Bottle Logic Brewing Infrared Mode Hard Seltzer (New)
  • Cantaritos Pineapple Hard Soda (New)
  • Sierra Nevada Brewing Oktoberfest (New)

Yay! So happy for the foodie guide!!! So thi section… does this just mean random spots in the park or is this an actual spot I don’t know about?
Outdoor Vending (Available Sept. 1 through Nov. 9)

• Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog topped with peppers and onions and served with a side of chips (New)
  • BBQ Chipotle Turkey Leg (New)
  • Candy Apple Cotton Candy: Green and red swirl cotton candy in a spider-web bag (New)
  • Bottle Logic Brewing Infrared Mode Hard Seltzer (New)
  • Cantaritos Pineapple Hard Soda (New)
  • Sierra Nevada Brewing Oktoberfest (New)
This means it will be a the carts that normally offer those items. They usually sell regular ones plus a specialty item.

I am very late to the party. I know this has been sold out for ages and reselling is a big no, however my husband just got word he's getting sent to the area for work the week of Sept 5th. Is there any chance of any tickets becoming available? I'm guessing that's also a no, but had to ask!

I am very late to the party. I know this has been sold out for ages and reselling is a big no, however my husband just got word he's getting sent to the area for work the week of Sept 5th. Is there any chance of any tickets becoming available? I'm guessing that's also a no, but had to ask!
In prior years, a select number of tickets have been made available morning of for onsite guests, if he happens to be staying at a DL hotel?

Not sure if this is the right thread or if one should be made….but is there an OCT 2023 Check-in thread like the other months I see on here? I.e. November and December? Ty!

I have a stay coming up at the Disneyland Hotel, so I'll be trying to get "day of" tickets for the bash starting with the morning of Sept 10th. If no one posts a report on trying for tickets on Sept 5 or Sept 7, I'll do a post here the morning of Sept 10th, letting you all know if I was successful, and what the procedure is for getting day of tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter