Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Is it weird that we haven't gotten word about a list of merch, food, or drinks that are Oogie Boogie Bash specific?

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party had info about their limited items about 3 weeks before the first night.

Yes!!! I just want to know about merch even if it’s just pins.

Anyone going to the first party who can report back?

Does anyone know if they will let people who are not staying at the Grand Californian use that park entrance for the mix-in time at the party? I've heard yes they will AND no they won't. Sounds like it's a way less busy entrance if we can. Or if someone tries this out earlier in the season let me know! (We're going to the Oct 29 party)

Does anyone know if they will let people who are not staying at the Grand Californian use that park entrance for the mix-in time at the party? I've heard yes they will AND no they won't. Sounds like it's a way less busy entrance if we can. Or if someone tries this out earlier in the season let me know! (We're going to the Oct 29 party)
As of last year, they will allow you to use the entrance if you are not staying there or are even an on-site guest, both for the Halloween party and after the initial morning rush into the parks. I don't foresee them changing it to guest only this year.

First day of HALLOWEEN at Disneyland!!!!

halloween-mickey.gif

I am super excited about Ernesto and Madame Mim. And of course Oogie, but we knew he would be there.

Ticketless here. But have DVC villas for the Weekend (Sat and Sun Oct 7-8). Need some confidence boosting that going to front desk in the morning of check-in will secure OBB tix. Please those with recent experience chime in!
It worked for us at the Grand Californian in 2021! We only needed one but we didn't get there until 7am so maybe we lucked out?

Spontaneous trip from Tuesday-Sunday next week, fully realize Oogie is likely out of the question but in the past has anyone ever had success asking the ticket booths the day of a party? Sadly, not staying onsite but figured can't hurt to ask.

I swear I saw someone post a photo of the backdrops getting set up and Dr Faciliers was out. So I’m not sure they are removing him.

There is something in the spot where Facilier was, correct. A spellbook, which me and some others first interpreted as Evil Queen.

However the spells featured on the book are from Hocus Pocus, so who knows what it is.

Doesn't seem to be a treat trail with that list. Either they are moving the Sanderson sisters or something completely different. The survey I got after the last Bash mentioned a Hocus Pocus show, so I have been genuinely wondering if this may mark the entrance to a show stage or something.

First of all - this thread is incredible!!! Thanks to everyone that has contributed to it. We have gone to OBB the last 5 yrs and were shut out this year. So frustrating! Has anyone had success getting day-of OBB tickets while staying at PPH? Thx!

As of last year, they will allow you to use the entrance if you are not staying there or are even an on-site guest, both for the Halloween party and after the initial morning rush into the parks. I don't foresee them changing it to guest only this year.
Do I trust you (more so that Disney doesn’t change their minds :P) and switch from the Grand over to the DLH… that would save me ~$800 and honestly I like the DLH just as much if not more than the Grand…

The extra money savings a would be nice, especially since I’m in the middle of buying a house… but being able to use that entrance vs the very long lines that can build up at the front gate… and that I’ll have a couple friends this year that *might* not be early depending on where they’re driving in from…

Do I trust you (more so that Disney doesn’t change their minds :P) and switch from the Grand over to the DLH… that would save me ~$800 and honestly I like the DLH just as much if not more than the Grand…

The extra money savings a would be nice, especially since I’m in the middle of buying a house… but being able to use that entrance vs the very long lines that can build up at the front gate… and that I’ll have a couple friends this year that *might* not be early depending on where they’re driving in from…
When are you going? We can test it out the week after next to see and try to report back (unless someone here or on Youtube tests it out first), but I am pretty confident that they allow anyone as long as you have a valid ticket. There were some Youtubers last year who also used the entrance with no issues as well last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter